3DXChat Community

CONFEDERATION FLAG - ABOUT

BIALAETICAT

While im here let me also say to the people crying wolf... The vast majority of the comments that are attacking in nature are from the ones defending the flag . Nobody in any post called the op a racist yet in response to a few being offended by the symbol, they have been called idiots, morons and etc. So when you are pointing that finger at everyone else, might want to turn it around and point it at yourself.

Can you link where they ( those few being offended by the symbol) were called idiots or morons? I didn`t find. I`ll try to check again one more time.

Mr. RobT, whoever they are, saying that I have a racist flag in my room alone has indirectly called me a racist, try to understand a little better before calling me a liar. You did not call it a liar, just suggested it.

Being informed doesn’t equal calling you anything... I dunno about you, but I do enjoy a lil bit of knowledge on things I know nothing about from time to time. Now you know a little bit of history about said subject that you keep blowing up with misunderstood meaning to what is being said. Need I say again? No one called you racist.

Well I'd like to see if it would be with you what your reaction would be, but it seems to me that you are above all true? I'm sorry, I did not like the suggestion of being taxed as a racist because I put the flag in my room, if you do not mean anything, okay with your opinion, I did not like it and I'll talk when I feel it necessary, I agree that a lot of people can I do not suggest this, but many can be sure that I have put up the flag which for many racism represents tend to think I support it. and I do not like it and I do not like the idea of people finding it out of me .. Said

So on 29th may you displayed this flag in your room and today is 1st June. If you haven't had any action on your account - and one assumes people reported you - then I think you can see where 3dx stand on it. Now it's up to you if it's worth it?

the Pablo dude did it, you said something about idiots etc.I even commented on it. Funny thing about insulting people is that you should be careful doing it, others may insult you right back and then it starts a thread war.

The funny thing about the thread is the issues are of the OPs own doing.Nobody called her a racist at all,people just said the flag was but for three pages she went on and on about how people called her racist.

I challenge you to find one post in this thread where anyone called her racist, just one. I will wait for that. I will be back later if you find one. As far as the rest of this, its done with. people said what they felt in a thread in a open part of forums, anyone has that right as long as they dont insult people and just about everyone here did just that. now some will get all butt hurt because people stated what they felt but that's not my problem. i could care less if someone doesnt like what i think, forums aren't made for just them, they are made for everyone and if i am doing something wrong, i am sure gizmo will point it out to me.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine ;)

I don't know exactly what Pablo meant, but except his words I didn`t notice no one bad word about those people offended by the symbol. My words was about people who tried to attack other person in wc, local and so on.

It is prohibited and need to be stoped for sure. If people explain their point politely, they will not apply my words to themselves.

An empty room only suggests you’re watching the numbers. Yesterday all of 3dx was snoresville. The only impact this post has had is showing how you don’t give a damn either way. So... why continue to argue something you don’t care about? It was a suggestion to take down the flag not a demand. It was not a fight brought to you, but information after you made a big fuss about it.. odds of this even becoming an issue are slim to none if you hadn’t brought it to the forums... if you’re still mad that you’re being disagreed with then I will extend my hand to officially welcome you to the internet.

The confederate flag is in my opinion a symbol of separatism in all its forms ethnic, cultural, social, and racial. Some groups may use it in one of those ways more then the other, but at a minimum it symbolizes a separation from main stream society, and social norms, and people feel unconformable around the people who display it, because those people are always on the fringe. I find it hard to believe anyone who uses it doesn't know its history especially now when it is being used more and more as a replacement for the swastika in European country's that have already banned the swastika. The two flags are really not that different. Its offensive to many people, because they have been discriminated against, and oppressed by people displaying that flag, people have died over it. So why is it that's its supporters always so shy to stand behind what that flag represents openly when its clear to everyone else.  :rolleyes:

The confederate flag is in my opinion a symbol of separatism in all its forms ethnic, cultural, social, and racial. Some groups may use it in one of those ways more then the other, but at a minimum it symbolizes a separation from main stream society, and social norms, and people feel unconformable around the people who display it, because those people are always on the fringe. I find it hard to believe anyone who uses it doesn't know its history especially now when it is being used more and more as a replacement for the swastika in European country's that have already banned the swastika. The two flags are really not that different. Its offensive to many people, because they have been discriminated against, and oppressed by people displaying that flag, people have died over it. So why is it that's its supporters always so shy to stand behind what that flag represents openly when its clear to everyone else.  :rolleyes:

Something about swastika. just quote,i dont repeat this simple thing. 

If some bad guy will put "apple" symbol on his flag and will try to conquer the Earth, I don`t think my iPhone becomes a bad thing just bacause of idiot.

apple-logo-png-5a3a272a324362.9063015915Peace

I will add something nothing connected with confederate flag:

For bad deeds we should not blame the symbol, but the one who did these bad deeds.

Edited by ExHaran

From now on, I am silent because I argue with radicals and waste of time, and some people are more intelligent and important than they really are in reality, so stay with their ideologies and supposed certainties. I will continue to be as my true friends know me and it is enough if someone wants to know me better please coax the will, but please be humble and stop poking your nose

Another insult. ^ my rl is much more important than your room numbers will ever be. But priorities.. I know... I get it... being popular in a sex game is a really big deal! :D so god forbid a group of people come to you with truth and facts.. that is so wrong of everyone.. y’all should be so ashamed of yourselves for providing the necessary information to help this catgirl understand why it was brought to her attention. Tsk tsk tsk (sarcasm) I’m out.

Good morning, about what happened in my room Rock Star yesterday and about the people who came to cause me a tumult are people who have nothing to do and are in the game only because they are frustrated in real life, comes problems in everything, and comes here to vent their anger and frustration at who just wants to have fun and make friends. I was born in Brazil a country that has always had problems with racism, because it is a country with a great concentration of blacks and descendants of slaves, and even because I am the daughter of Italians I suffered with racism, I abhor racism or any form of discrimination, social or sexual. The Confederate Flag is a rock symbol used by several famous rock bands, and many Rock Music venues, and there is no prohibition anywhere in the world for its use. So people who were in my room yesterday to speak ill of me, please learn to know the people before judging, because many here do not even say hello, or good morning, or good night, they only come making invitations to the apartment, or partner. Almost a year in 3dx I only had problem with one person here, I make my rooms for people to have fun, I always respected the person behind each avatar, and would like to be respected in the same way. Therefore, my confederation flag will continue in my room, like a Rock symbol, not a racist symbol as many have said. the CONTROVERSY EXISTS YES, but this is how one builds a world with divergent opinions, but respecting the opinion of each one. For me who came to my room to cause turmoil and discord, should rethink their concepts, for not accepting the opinion of people is also a form of discrimination. Peace, my people !!! that's all I want for everyone here or out of here. All are welcome in my rooms without any kind of discrimination. But please do not come to drown your frustrations, come to have fun

Bonjour, ce qui est arrivé dans ma chambre Rock Star hier et les gens qui sont venus provoquer l'agitation pour moi ce sont les gens qui n'ont pas quoi faire et cela seulement dans le jeu parce qu'ils sont frustrés dans la vie réelle, a des problèmes du tout, et vient ici pour évacuer leur colère et frustration à qui veut juste s'amuser et se faire des amis. Je suis né au Brésil un pays qui a toujours eu des problèmes avec le racisme, il est un pays avec une grande concentration des Noirs et des descendants d'esclaves, et moi même pour être la fille de l'italien SUBI avec le racisme, abhorrer le racisme ou toute forme de discrimination, que ce soit social ou sexuel. Le drapeau confédéré est un symbole de rock utilisé par plusieurs groupes de rock célèbres, et de nombreux sites de musique rock, et il n'existe aucune interdiction dans le monde pour son utilisation. Alors, les gens qui étaient dans ma chambre hier pour parler mal de moi, s'il vous plaît apprendre à connaître les gens avant de juger, parce que beaucoup ne disent même pas bonjour, ou bonjour, ou bonne nuit, ils viennent seulement faire des invitations à l'appartement, ou partenaire Presque un an en 3dx je n'ai eu qu'un problème avec une personne ici, je fais mes chambres pour que les gens s'amusent, j'ai toujours respecté la personne derrière chaque avatar, et je voudrais être respecté de la même manière. Par conséquent, mon drapeau de la confédération continuera dans ma chambre, comme un symbole de roche, pas un symbole raciste comme beaucoup l'ont dit. LA CONTROVERSE EXISTE OUI, mais c'est ainsi que l'on construit un monde avec des opinions divergentes, mais en respectant l'opinion de chacun. Pour moi qui suis venu dans ma chambre pour causer de l'agitation et de la discorde, je devrais repenser leurs concepts, car ne pas accepter l'opinion des gens est aussi une forme de discrimination. Paix, mon peuple !!! c'est tout ce que je veux pour tout le monde ici ou d'ici. Tous sont les bienvenus dans mes chambres sans aucune discrimination. Mais s'il vous plaît ne venez pas noyer vos frustrations, venez vous amuser

Buon giorno, quello che è successo nella mia stanza Rock Star di ieri e le persone che sono venute a causa di turbolenze per me è le persone che non hanno cosa fare e questo nel gioco solo perché sono frustrati nella vita reale, ha problemi a tutti, e viene qui per sfogare la loro rabbia e frustrazione a chi vuole solo divertirsi e fare amicizia. Sono nato in Brasile, un paese che ha sempre avuto problemi con il razzismo, è un paese con una grande concentrazione di neri e discendenti di schiavi, e me anche per essere la figlia di italiani sofferto attraverso con il razzismo, aborrire il razzismo o qualsiasi forma di discriminazione, sia sociale o sessuale. La bandiera confederata è un simbolo utilizzato da diversi famosi gruppi rock rock, e molti luoghi di Musica rock, non ESISTE alcun divieto in qualsiasi parte del mondo, con l'uso di esso. Così le persone che erano nella mia stanza ieri per parlare male di me, per favoraprendam di conoscere le persone prima di giudicare, come molti qui non parlano nemmeno ciao o la mattina o buona notte buona, venire solo effettuando chiamate a un appartamento, o partner. Quasi un anno in 3DX ha avuto solo un problema con una persona qui, fare le mie stanze per le persone di godere, sempre rispettata la persona atraz di ogni avatar, e gostria da rispettare allo stesso modo. Pertanto, la mia bandiera confederazione continuerà nella mia stanza, come un simbolo Rock, non come un simbolo razzista come molti hanno detto. la CONTROVERSY ESISTE SÌ, ma è così che si costruisce un mondo con opinioni divergenti, ma rispettando l'opinione di ciascuno. Per me che è venuto nella mia stanza per causare disordini e la discordia, dovrebbe ripensare i loro concetti, perché non accetta l'opinione della gente è anche una forma di discriminazione. Pace, gente mia !!! questo è tutto ciò che voglio per tutti qui o fuori di qui. Tutti sono i benvenuti nelle mie stanze senza alcun tipo di discriminazione. Ma per favore non venire ad affogare le tue frustrazioni, vieni a divertirti

MORE THAN ONE THING, I WOULD LIKE TO QUESTION TO THE DIFFERENT MR. JIMMYJUICER IF WHAT HE DID TODAY IS NOT RACISM, TO SAY TO A GIRL THAT WAS IN MY ROOM THAT HE IS A MAN, AND WHAT IS REALLY WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? I KNOW HAND IN CONSCIOUSNESS JIMMY BEFORE CRITSCISE AND JUDGING PEOPLE

"The Confederate Flag is a rock symbol used by several famous rock bands, and many Rock Music venues, and there is no prohibition anywhere in the world for its use."

You could not be further from the truth, with this statement. And because you are not from the country where this flag originated; makes it even more clear you are misinformed about its horrific symbolism. It would be no different if someone built a room and in it there were symbolism of derogatory and racist items or themes against Italians of any country. IT WOULD not be tolerated or embraced. Its really sad that people are STILL trying to cover this badge of shame with the old time excuse of it being a rockers sign and symbol or even worse a remembrance of the "Souths History" which wasn't a great one to be glamorizing; and how shocked I am that its reached outside of the origins country. I would suggest that you do some REAL research and find out the true meaning of this very offensive reminder. Then you will come to know of what a race of people, has gone through in the last 400+ years and counting. This will help you to understand; before you dismiss it as people just coming at you and picking on you. THEY ARE NOT! They are very valid and truthful accounts of a very distasteful and hateful time of the USAs background. Maybe their techniques of addressing such a racist symbol might not have been right, I do not know I wasn't there...and just for the record its not so widely accepted in the States either. Its met with the same opposition there as well...yes its hung and mostly by  like minded Caucasians who know the true history and chose to ignore that history and try to glam it up with its a rock symbol or a symbol of the south. Which if you, them, we all..stopped and looked the south's history isn't one to be glamorized... past or unfortunately present in some cases..... And how sad it is that others on the other unofficial forum seems to think that is funny and acceptable to embellish on racism with tasteless humor...."three words... DUKES OF HAZZARD"  and that is from one who is the creator of that other place (which I was invited to join; but now that I have seen their very distasteful right down trifling mannerisms I have decided its not a place I or my friends would wish to be a part of)...their lack of respect for such a sensitive subject and the route they chose to go with this has left me speechless to this insensitive nonsense...yes once again as I have mentioned; accepted by like minded Caucasians! Also, another from that same "forum", speaking about those who were and are offended as "trolls" hmm that place seems to breed really sweet and well educated individuals Oo! And yet another, explains its ok because not everyone will agree with your opinion, and that is their fault... well love, its NOT of her opinion! How dare you or anyone else belittle a cultures, a race's mistreatment, and that's what that flag TRULY represents! How sad is it that it keeps popping up ONLY  from those who are...UNEDUCATED and sadly seems to be Caucasians; seem to be unaffected and willingly embrace as well as support this monstrosity! No different if a person would make a room idolizing nazis, hitler, or the mistreatment of the Jewish community. The excuse being used to excuse it... was its my favorite symbol  (swatsika) because it started off as a symbol for other countries spiritual principles.... matters a damn what it started off as!!! We all know its not a remembrance for Hitler's spiritual anything. So we don't play ignorant with that; so let us not do so with the confederate flag. Or you will continue to be met with opposition and not just here in the virtual world but in the real world as well.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/19/what-the-confederate-flag-really-means-to-america-today-according-to-a-race-historian/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e0efa3bdfd06

I think this thread has run its course, yeah?

Bia has every right to display pretty well whatever she likes in her room, it's her room yeah. She displayed the conferderate flag thinking it was a rock symbol, yeah I'm happy about her motives. Some rockstars, and others have used it - Lynrd Skynrd, Kid Rock to name but two. Didn't Axl Rose do something with it during his G n R days? I can well understand her idea that it is a rock symbol. In the UK it has been used as a symbol of rebellion. She removed the symbol as soon as she discovered the strength of feeling about it's connotations, particularly to people in the US of A. She has done the right thing in that respect and should be commended for it.

People who are offended by the symbolism only needed to explain their feelings to her and probably after one or two people had said something she'd have understood. The people offended or concerned have every right to be so, and to express their conern. What is unnecessary is this causing people to feel uncomfortable and feeling forced in to justifying themselves. The back biting needs to stop in favour of proper discussion - OK the AMreican CIvil War is not the finest bit of history of the country with both sides committing atrocities, and given that there is still discrimination of sorts (disproportionate number of black people in US jails for example) it is debatable whether it was all worth it or not. OK I know it's easier to see other cultures foibles better than ones own.

That said any debate about the issue is a chance for everybody to discover something. A quote to emphasise the point - "Human nature will not change. In any future great national trial, compared with the men of this, we shall have as weak and as strong, as silly and as wise, as bad and as good. Let us therefore study the incidents in this as philosophy to learn wisdom from and none of them as wrongs to be avenged." Abraham Lincoln (in the context of The American Civil War of 1861 to 1865)

I think this thread has run its course, yeah?

Bia has every right to display pretty well whatever she likes in her room, it's her room yeah. She displayed the conferderate flag thinking it was a rock symbol, yeah I'm happy about her motives. Some rockstars, and others have used it - Lynrd Skynrd, Kid Rock to name but two. Didn't Axl Rose do something with it during his G n R days? I can well understand her idea that it is a rock symbol. In the UK it has been used as a symbol of rebellion. She removed the symbol as soon as she discovered the strength of feeling about it's connotations, particularly to people in the US of A. She has done the right thing in that respect and should be commended for it.

People who are offended by the symbolism only needed to explain their feelings to her and probably after one or two people had said something she'd have understood. The people offended or concerned have every right to be so, and to express their conern. What is unnecessary is this causing people to feel uncomfortable and feeling forced in to justifying themselves. The back biting needs to stop in favour of proper discussion - OK the AMreican CIvil War is not the finest bit of history of the country with both sides committing atrocities, and given that there is still discrimination of sorts (disproportionate number of black people in US jails for example) it is debatable whether it was all worth it or not. OK I know it's easier to see other cultures foibles better than ones own.

That said any debate about the issue is a chance for everybody to discover something. A quote to emphasise the point - "Human nature will not change. In any future great national trial, compared with the men of this, we shall have as weak and as strong, as silly and as wise, as bad and as good. Let us therefore study the incidents in this as philosophy to learn wisdom from and none of them as wrongs to be avenged." Abraham Lincoln (in the context of The American Civil War of 1861 to 1865)

and just because like minded Caucasians use the symbol for remembrance of what was...and for profit does not make it correct, then or now!