3DXChat Community

CONFEDERATION FLAG - ABOUT

BIALAETICAT

Good morning, about what happened in my room Rock Star yesterday and about the people who came to cause me a tumult are people who have nothing to do and are in the game only because they are frustrated in real life, comes problems in everything, and comes here to vent their anger and frustration at who just wants to have fun and make friends. I was born in Brazil a country that has always had problems with racism, because it is a country with a great concentration of blacks and descendants of slaves, and even because I am the daughter of Italians I suffered with racism, I abhor racism or any form of discrimination, social or sexual. The Confederate Flag is a rock symbol used by several famous rock bands, and many Rock Music venues, and there is no prohibition anywhere in the world for its use. So people who were in my room yesterday to speak ill of me, please learn to know the people before judging, because many here do not even say hello, or good morning, or good night, they only come making invitations to the apartment, or partner. Almost a year in 3dx I only had problem with one person here, I make my rooms for people to have fun, I always respected the person behind each avatar, and would like to be respected in the same way. Therefore, my confederation flag will continue in my room, like a Rock symbol, not a racist symbol as many have said. the CONTROVERSY EXISTS YES, but this is how one builds a world with divergent opinions, but respecting the opinion of each one. For me who came to my room to cause turmoil and discord, should rethink their concepts, for not accepting the opinion of people is also a form of discrimination. Peace, my people !!! that's all I want for everyone here or out of here. All are welcome in my rooms without any kind of discrimination. But please do not come to drown your frustrations, come to have fun

Bonjour, ce qui est arrivé dans ma chambre Rock Star hier et les gens qui sont venus provoquer l'agitation pour moi ce sont les gens qui n'ont pas quoi faire et cela seulement dans le jeu parce qu'ils sont frustrés dans la vie réelle, a des problèmes du tout, et vient ici pour évacuer leur colère et frustration à qui veut juste s'amuser et se faire des amis. Je suis né au Brésil un pays qui a toujours eu des problèmes avec le racisme, il est un pays avec une grande concentration des Noirs et des descendants d'esclaves, et moi même pour être la fille de l'italien SUBI avec le racisme, abhorrer le racisme ou toute forme de discrimination, que ce soit social ou sexuel. Le drapeau confédéré est un symbole de rock utilisé par plusieurs groupes de rock célèbres, et de nombreux sites de musique rock, et il n'existe aucune interdiction dans le monde pour son utilisation. Alors, les gens qui étaient dans ma chambre hier pour parler mal de moi, s'il vous plaît apprendre à connaître les gens avant de juger, parce que beaucoup ne disent même pas bonjour, ou bonjour, ou bonne nuit, ils viennent seulement faire des invitations à l'appartement, ou partenaire Presque un an en 3dx je n'ai eu qu'un problème avec une personne ici, je fais mes chambres pour que les gens s'amusent, j'ai toujours respecté la personne derrière chaque avatar, et je voudrais être respecté de la même manière. Par conséquent, mon drapeau de la confédération continuera dans ma chambre, comme un symbole de roche, pas un symbole raciste comme beaucoup l'ont dit. LA CONTROVERSE EXISTE OUI, mais c'est ainsi que l'on construit un monde avec des opinions divergentes, mais en respectant l'opinion de chacun. Pour moi qui suis venu dans ma chambre pour causer de l'agitation et de la discorde, je devrais repenser leurs concepts, car ne pas accepter l'opinion des gens est aussi une forme de discrimination. Paix, mon peuple !!! c'est tout ce que je veux pour tout le monde ici ou d'ici. Tous sont les bienvenus dans mes chambres sans aucune discrimination. Mais s'il vous plaît ne venez pas noyer vos frustrations, venez vous amuser

Buon giorno, quello che è successo nella mia stanza Rock Star di ieri e le persone che sono venute a causa di turbolenze per me è le persone che non hanno cosa fare e questo nel gioco solo perché sono frustrati nella vita reale, ha problemi a tutti, e viene qui per sfogare la loro rabbia e frustrazione a chi vuole solo divertirsi e fare amicizia. Sono nato in Brasile, un paese che ha sempre avuto problemi con il razzismo, è un paese con una grande concentrazione di neri e discendenti di schiavi, e me anche per essere la figlia di italiani sofferto attraverso con il razzismo, aborrire il razzismo o qualsiasi forma di discriminazione, sia sociale o sessuale. La bandiera confederata è un simbolo utilizzato da diversi famosi gruppi rock rock, e molti luoghi di Musica rock, non ESISTE alcun divieto in qualsiasi parte del mondo, con l'uso di esso. Così le persone che erano nella mia stanza ieri per parlare male di me, per favoraprendam di conoscere le persone prima di giudicare, come molti qui non parlano nemmeno ciao o la mattina o buona notte buona, venire solo effettuando chiamate a un appartamento, o partner. Quasi un anno in 3DX ha avuto solo un problema con una persona qui, fare le mie stanze per le persone di godere, sempre rispettata la persona atraz di ogni avatar, e gostria da rispettare allo stesso modo. Pertanto, la mia bandiera confederazione continuerà nella mia stanza, come un simbolo Rock, non come un simbolo razzista come molti hanno detto. la CONTROVERSY ESISTE SÌ, ma è così che si costruisce un mondo con opinioni divergenti, ma rispettando l'opinione di ciascuno. Per me che è venuto nella mia stanza per causare disordini e la discordia, dovrebbe ripensare i loro concetti, perché non accetta l'opinione della gente è anche una forma di discriminazione. Pace, gente mia !!! questo è tutto ciò che voglio per tutti qui o fuori di qui. Tutti sono i benvenuti nelle mie stanze senza alcun tipo di discriminazione. Ma per favore non venire ad affogare le tue frustrazioni, vieni a divertirti

MORE THAN ONE THING, I WOULD LIKE TO QUESTION TO THE DIFFERENT MR. JIMMYJUICER IF WHAT HE DID TODAY IS NOT RACISM, TO SAY TO A GIRL THAT WAS IN MY ROOM THAT HE IS A MAN, AND WHAT IS REALLY WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? I KNOW HAND IN CONSCIOUSNESS JIMMY BEFORE CRITSCISE AND JUDGING PEOPLE

MORE THAN ONE THING, I WOULD LIKE TO QUESTION TO THE DIFFERENT MR. JIMMYJUICER IF WHAT HE DID TODAY IS NOT RACISM, TO SAY TO A GIRL THAT WAS IN MY ROOM THAT HE IS A MAN, AND WHAT IS REALLY WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? I KNOW HAND IN CONSCIOUSNESS JIMMY BEFORE CRITSCISE AND JUDGING PEOPLE

It is not a racism, it is an Idiotism. You must simply report this person by few reason: 2.02; 2.03; 2.06; 2.12.

Or the same situation will happen again and again.

Have a good time.

I can see that to some people the confederate flag is like a red rag to a bull .................... but surely anybody who has an issue with it can always ask about the thinking behind using it in a room before going off on one? As a symbol it has become one of rebellion generally although I suppose there are some that use the symbol as one of white supremacy. In the UK the far right have adopted the Union Jack as their symbol - as the band Show of Hands say in their song 'Roots' 'It's my flag and I want it back'.

fwiw - racism is abhorent as sexism and many other isms. I'm one of those people for whom the confederate flag represents white supremacy so I would feel uncomfortable about its use in this context. Bialaeticat has explained the thinking behind displaying it in the room and I'm happy there was no racist intent. Isn't that sufficient?

Bia can you please clarify. Are you talking about the American Confederate Flag.  The flag was created by William Porcher Miles of South Carolina in 1861 to represent the breaking away of southern states of which people of those beliefs started a civil war in the USA.

The flag today is considered by many as a racist flag. A flag adopted by White supremacits.  People in America that show the Confederate Flag are despised mostly. If this is the flag you have created in your room it would be little different then me showing the swastika, which was hijacked by the Nazis, in my room.

I recommend you choose a different flag to show your beliefs. Your only asking for trouble.

nope not at all ^^ You might have it in your room for Fun but other people see the Flag different then you , so there is no right option , if you gonna keep it you gotta live with those people that complain about it ,or you straight up ignore them and you are rid of em . Easy.

And no one is forcing you to do anything at all , they are just giving you advise on how you could handle the Situation , nothing more and o am i with this Post. 

Do what is right to you , its your Room , if people dont like it its their Problem :)

Here in the US where the flag originates has been removed and only left in places that were considered acceptable due to recent events.  This thread will like others be removed so I can give the only advice that is possible, follow the rules should someone be breaking them, report with a screenshot.  http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

Please do not keep posting this in the World Chat of the game.  It will bring negative attention to you and those you state are doing it to you instead of being proactive and reporting it.

Edited by Mar Mohan

MY GOD, it's really hard to understand people, I'm called a racist because I use a flag just like a rock symbol in a music room, and I still have to keep quiet, be repressed and oppressed, and the people who made all this confusion pass for good people, and nothing happens, really the sense of racism here is being seen quite the opposite. Racism is for those who oppress, for the oppressed you are no choice - BE IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU this is really ridiculous

Bia, we are not calling you a Racist. What we are saying is the Flag in your room represents racism.  Trying to defend the flag as not racist by stating a rock group uses it is not a valid defense.  The fast majority of the free world see the flag as racist.  If  you choose to keep it in your room, then you are inviting trouble.  So live with it if you so desire.

Nobody is being racist here.

The confederate flag does not represent rock and roll. Some rock musicians from the south may display the flag (e,g Kid Rock) They may in fact displaying it to make a political statement.

It is a very divisive symbol, if you choose to display it then expect that some may respond in a negative manner. 

I think it right to discuss this, if for no other reason than for people, probably non-US, to understand the legacy of the American civil war better. I don’t fancy going looking but hasn’t the confederate flag been used by several US rock bands as part of their regalia? Clearly the context is important.

Bia doesn’t want to give in to pressure from people who refuse to accept her motives. On the other hand isn’t it important to accept the strength of feeling about this. As a Brit looking in from the outside it does appear like a mountain out of a molehill, like we are happy to have red and white roses in our gardens.

Among the Southerners, even blacks have the Confederate flag. This is another sign of the true symbol: a cultural heritage left by the African, European, and Amerindian ancestors of the present inhabitants. Since the end of the Civil War in 1865, the American Government attempts in various ways to mask the national unity aspect of the United States. One is to paint the confederates of slaveholders and racists, as if North had never been enslaved, and as if there were no racism in the North as well, which to this day exists.