3DXChat Community
Tlaera

The Commend Chain

I commend 3DX Admins for locking the ridiculous thread "Dear Gizmo ban the game accounts of room thieves" and for deleting the 2nd thread in that series

"SO GIZMO U WONT BAN ROOM STEALERS"

Good on ya..

I will commend them both if they actually stick to the agreement which I highly doubt. Call me a pessimist but I think its a ploy by Kim to get the world to ease up on his country so he can continue his crap. History shows the NK dictatorship is not very trustworthy. Time will tell

I commend all the people I had contact with today, that not one did anything to give me something to complain over.

I commend the parent that said "I told you not to touch it, maybe you will listen to me next time" after the little shit picked up my radio control boat and the propeller sliced his finger. I warned all parents ahead of time that the prop could amputate little fingers.

I commend everyone who made my last 2 weeks in Greece very happy, relaxing and enjoyable. 2 weeks to remember and the reason why I won’t leave it as long to detach from everything, take stock, evaluate and just have a great time.

Leaving today and back to normality with a thump tomorrow. Still, another weekend beckons for which I also commend Sir Archibald Weekend, its inventor who went on to invent Christmas in the UK and the domestic cat. :D

ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ για μια υπέροχη 2 εβδομάδες. Δεν θα το αφήσω τόσο καιρό και θα επιστρέψει αργότερα φέτος! Στην υγειά σας!

efcharistó pára polý gia mia ypérochi 2 evdomádes. Den tha to afíso tóso kairó kai tha epistrépsei argótera fétos! Stin ygeiá sas!