3DXChat Community

The Commend Chain

Tlaera

This is the Yang to "The Complain Chain's" Yin.  I found complaining all the time to be too draining, so I'm starting this thread to balance it. 

Commend things.  Mention what you like.  Say nice things about people.  Be funny.  Do whatever you want.  Life is just a game, and all we can do is play...

I commend kittens, heavy metal music, and a startlingly attractive Eurasian woman with a shining heart...

Tlaera

I commend a song I heard yesterday that both condemns love and praises it at the same time..IMHO Real Love belongs everywhere

"Some say love is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed"

then another line

"Some say its a hunger, a endless aching need" (<-- exactly how I feel about my yummy wife)

The world and these forums can use all the real love it can get, but not the 'fake' love made to hurt like so many places in the world including these forums

I commend the huge bouncers (some rare good men and one huge dyke) for teaching not-so-good men not to touch the girls on stage or those serving them drinks, One ("customer") in particular that grabbed my crotch and then took a swing at the bouncer that tried to educate him about the rules of the club (BIG! Mistake)

Police considered it self defense...customer will have a very nice stay in lockup once released from hospital.