3DXChat Community

Transexual in 3DXChat

LenaStorm

Hello!

I recently found out about 3DXChat and I've been looking up around before I join. There's something I kept looking for but doesn't seem to find info about. Is it possible to create a transexual character in 3DXChat? To put it bluntly, can I create a character with a cock?

Moreover, I'd like to know the general stance of the community about Transexual. I want to create a transexual and I absolutely love to interact with people of any gender but my appeal is mostly towards female and other transexual. How does the community view this?

Looking forward for the reply and, hopefully, join you soon.

*EDIT*: It seems I can't make more than one post a day, as such I'll edit this here and add one more question: Can I freely change between male, female and transexual character? Or I'm I locked in one gender upon creation?

Edited by LenaStorm

You can choose when you have a Female Avatar to have a Cock or Strap on or just a Pussy , so you are not with a Cock all the time  if you dont want to there´s a little box on the right side where you can choose it .

And about the Community Question you had , there is quite a Large Futa/Shemale/Transexual Communtiy :)

Hope that gave you your answer :)

You can make female with flesh strap on cum spray and cum shot pose, but there will be some limitations since there no FFF, FFS or FSS poses currently so you will only be able to have threesomes as female(FFM - FMM) except for oral ones. You will have fewer poses that you can choose than the male avatar counterpart with cock on.

There is also glitch I reported but has not been fixed where there is cock swap in poses during FF/FS if girl with cock don't invite majority the poses. It's possible to get around by clothing up then down again or removing shoes I think and putting them on again, we had problem few times when I was with Tgirl having sex here and she wasn't being dominant with the pose picking.

So just keep that in mind when you come to some decisions on it, hope it was helpful.

giphy.gif

Remember, you dont ever know, who you may ever meet in here and just because a person may not be dressed up at all that fancy or have a other gender than u expect, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know, who you're gonna meet in 3DX and sometimes in life and so that's why i look at everybody and try to treat all people as equal. Can't just judge. I try to treat everybody with respect. Every man, every woman, whatever your religion, skincolour or gender may be, or how you feel like best on your inside of yourself, or on the outside of your char! I really couldn't care less what or who you are and even if you were an alien with three titts and four arms, cause it's you, the person behind the keyboard that counts and not some freakn, buggy pixels! Ok, dont freak out, lol, that doesn't count for BBC Rooms, if i would visit them, what i don't! Anyway: Text has No gendeR, and just like my lill sis always says: [IF its RP] and nobody of the ppl "involved" care anyway...who the fu#k cares,  but 2.0 if a other person does mind and matter and if it then comes to sex, love and real friendships, you should always know how to pronounce and write words like honesty, chicos!

583552CHAOSTIKA.gif