3DXChat Community

babyfa

Was going to post something way more revealing, then saw in other posts the amount of hate people get for doing so, or people jumping on bandwagon calling people sluts, etc. I bet if a guy posted his cock, he'd instantly be a stud. A woman shows a tiny little bit of flesh...."Oh, she's a slut". I thought when most people reached age of 18 and over, they'd have got past that mentality long ago.

Was going to post something way more revealing, then saw in other posts the amount of hate people get for doing so, or people jumping on bandwagon calling people sluts, etc. I bet if a guy posted his cock, he'd instantly be a stud. A woman shows a tiny little bit of flesh...."Oh, she's a slut". I thought when most people reached age of 18 and over, they'd have got past that mentality long ago.

I have seen a guy get it too. It is the nature of the beast called public opinion. Anyone putting it out there is subject to scrutiny.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be emotional, just do what you wish. Same think in game, no one will tell me how to play. I do what i want.That's all

• 2 months later...
Guest MissBunny

:wub: Be Happy and Always Keep Smiling  :wub:

:D  :P

i_96ccbf10de1.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...