3DXChat Community

babyfa

Ehm why are people putting up pics of their faces? You guys know this will most likely happen right:

Ma6JQlR.jpg

Ah well...

ThereIsNoCureForStupid.jpg

Hmm, you probably have a valid point there, but i don't see the reason to call stupid, people who choose differently. -_- 
Not everybody here play this game like a whore and have sex with everything it moves, I play this game for 5 months and I had virtual sex only few times, with just one girl ,which I got to really know her and trust her.

Not everybody here play this game like a whore and have sex with everything it moves, 

Just to clarify... Ehm... Did you just call the majority of people in this game a whore just because they are not acting like you? "Not everybody" implies that you think that most people plays this game as a whore? 

Ehm I am sorry if I don't live up to your biblical standards of sexual relations, but you can't just say that people who act differently than you are whores. I should be allowed to sleep with thousands of women and men without having ANYONE referring to me as a whore. Or did I miss your point?

And just to clarify, I wasn't calling people stupid, I was saying that the action itself is stupid. If I forgot to take the dogs out, that is a forgettable thing I did. Doesn't mean I myself is forgettable -.-

Never the less, YOU should apologize. 

Just to clarify... Ehm... Did you just call the majority of people in this game a whore just because they are not acting like you? "Not everybody" implies that you think that most people plays this game as a whore? 

Ehm I am sorry if I don't live up to your biblical standards of sexual relations, but you can't just say that people who act differently than you are whores. I should be allowed to sleep with thousands of women and men without having ANYONE referring to me as a whore. Or did I miss your point?

And just to clarify, I wasn't calling people stupid, I was saying that the action itself is stupid. If I forgot to take the dogs out, that is a forgettable thing I did. Doesn't mean I myself is forgettable -.-

Never the less, YOU should apologize. 

LMAO!, i didn't implied the vast majority of people here are whores, just the women who act like whores, you know, taking gifts for sex, working in brothels and i don't give a f*ck about it, they play the way they like, and i apologize if i didn't use the right term "sex workers", but for them is understandable why they don't want to show their faces because i'm sure they aren't like that in real life.
From my pov you can show your face your breasts your vagina or not, have sex with whatever you want when you want and i will not call you a slut, or whatever, I just play safe(exactly for the reasons you mentioned), it's the way I play it.
Don't try to make from this a fight against old morals, because i'm nothing like that, i'm a lesbian young girl, from a Est European country were church and society don't accept me for my sexual orientation, and i know how it is...
ah!, and how do you call a person who made a stupid thing? i'm sorry my english is bad

LMAO!, i didn't implied the vast majority of people here are whores, just the women who act like whores, you know, taking gifts for sex, working in brothels and i don't give a f*ck about it, they play the way they like, and i apologize if i didn't use the right term "sex workers", but for them is understandable why they don't want to show their faces because i'm sure they aren't like that in real life.
From my pov you can show your face your breasts your vagina or not, have sex with whatever you want when you want and i will not call you a slut, or whatever, I just play safe(exactly for the reasons you mentioned), it's the way I play it.
Don't try to make from this a fight against old morals, because i'm nothing like that, i'm a lesbian young girl, from a Est European country were church and society don't accept me for my sexual orientation, and i know how it is...
ah!, and how do you call a person who made a stupid thing? i'm sorry my english is bad

1. You have a very rude tone in your language. Just because you are obviously annoyed, this does not give you the right to use that tone in forum.

2. You are making this about old morals! You are bringing up those examples and calling people whores and using words like "slut"! Words like "whore" and "slut" are VERY offensive words to women, regardless how they act. I think someone who just now complained about being from an offensive community should know that. It was the church by the way who started using those words. I don't care if you use them in the privacy of your home or in roleplays, but on the forum you should at least try to show some respect. They shouldn't even be used here unless in a roleplay or a story. 

• 1 month later...

Hmm, you probably have a valid point there, but i don't see the reason to call stupid, people who choose differently. -_- 
Not everybody here play this game like a whore and have sex with everything it moves, I play this game for 5 months and I had virtual sex only few times, with just one girl ,which I got to really know her and trust her.

Whores Charge for sex, Sluts have sex with anything that moves. Please these labels are not interchangeable ;)

Maybe a fun one. Let's see some selfie pics form the 3DX world.

It can be both real life selfie or 3dx avi selfie. Just add a nice little headline on what is going on. I'm sure we can come up with some good ones.