3DXChat Community

babyfa

post-1558-0-68957500-1410419863_thumb.jpgHey everyone, I thought I would revamp, the selfies idea, and have a place were someone can add their selfies, or other appropriate personal pics they may care to want to show to the community........Like idea?, or dislike?..And also, I will be only using Robo, now, since I finally figured out to access it......post-1558-0-02554600-1410419460_thumb.jpgpost-1558-0-41607200-1410419520_thumb.pngpost-1558-0-61328800-1410419589_thumb.jpg

Hey robo,

I think you find not much ppl with interest for this kind of topic.
The most members here don't want show much real photos of himself! I mean in Facebook or other networks I don't show all my photos for everyone too, most all available for view to my real friends.
The next is, it's again a topic did not show is it the real member or a Fake. I mean when I want then I go to Instagram look on this for a Mr. or Miss Perfect, Download the pics and post it here...

A idea that the members trust your photos, use a white paper and write your Forum name on this, hold this paper in your hand and make the selfie :)
Maybe then is more interest for this topic ;)

• 1 month later...