3DXChat Community

ValerisQ

Hey everyone just wanted to put up a thread for all the randomness no matter what it is, I know theres a couple like this but stiff this one is mine lol,

So I guess I'll start it off....

Last week I was watching a show on discovery science about the human brain, now on the show they said that we all process info a little differently if they didn't we would all be pretty much the same person and that got me thinking.

Does someone else see what I would call blue as different like red or green, but to them that is blue. Now I know it would be impossible to ever find out or prove/disprove because then it would be like trying to explain colours to someone born blind but yeah....food for thought :)

You walk through a door, the sky is the ground and sheep openly rebel, you have entered the Random Zone

Umm likes this.

Cats cannot taste sweet things. A common ancester to all cats lost the ability by what is thought to be a random mutation.

Its the reason they are such pure carnivores unlike most other meat eating animals which are mostly at least partly omnivores.

• 4 weeks later...

Woman:

Do you drink beer?

Man:

Yes

Woman:

How many beers a day?

Man:

Usually about 3

Woman:

How much do you pay per beer?

Man:

$5.00 which includes a tip (This is where it gets scary!)

Woman:

And how long have you been drinking?

Man:

About 20 years, I suppose

Woman:

So a beer costs $5 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5,400. Correct?

Man:

Correct

Woman:

If in 1 year you spend $5,400, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000. Correct?

Man:

Correct

Woman:

Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?

Man:

Do you drink beer?

Woman:

No

Man:Where's your Ferrari?

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided that I am going to buy a bunch of cows and put them in a field on a busy road and rent advertising space. Sort of a Moo-ving billboard. I will make millions :P

Rofl....i dont know why this hit me so hard but i couldnt stop laughing when i read it.....lmao. :lol: