3DXChat Community

Galactic sounds of Dubstep Saturday 20th Sep.2014

Chilles

Wow chaostika, that's really cool, thank you very much :)

I fell me a little bit as Star when I watch this Video B):lol:

told chille that i would do so, once he cant do everything.

Is true :) or my PC is Burning soon :D

To my shame, I forgot making screenshots :unsure:

all was done on a older pc with onboardsound, once fraps wouldnt work on my newer and better pc.

I do this with Snagit 11, maybe this works better on your new PC!?

dont know if to post it here or achi wants to see it first, but its online now and better not ask how long it took or since when^^

Lool :D No, feel free... I love it :wub:

- if anyone doesnt wants her/his name in there just say so and shout 
IS THERE A KEY BY ANY CHANCE TO DO SO, CAUSE I DONT NOW, AND IT COULD BE!!?

With the "H" Button ;)

Thank you for your time! The Video is really nice  :wub: 

Sorry I missed this :( Stormed until after 4am, and the 3G was nowhere near good enough to stream music :( Net company is out today fixing lines though thank god. Next time :) My part is still ready and fresh :)

I hear it was a great party, well done Achi :)

hi, thx, 
i saw it on my mobile and noticed something that i forgot and thats not uninportant and once,
as i wrote cause of a bluescreen, i had to write eeeeeeeeeverything again afterwords
and what did i forget in words and now also with fav thx pic + a lill soz once im  late 4 that noe:

gkuh7agwdh9l.jpg

to
especially 2 our djs chilles and mikey

and anyone involved or just beeing there and a part "of it"
felt good beeing there and hearing and feeln the galatic sound of dub,
was quiet awesome and i guess you can tell in the video^^

and glad that u and the others also liked it, and thats the least i could do chilli, as my part
and hey, ill also like to hear it later again with the other pc, that has a soundcard and better headphones...yummi

gonna use for "some action" like with lesbian poses here, cause wouldnt it be damn coool, if we atleast for events or even as standard had it in club a bit like that^^ just better or more light n colour effects like in the vid?!? i actullay didnt want to do vid it like that, just convert and upload, lol, but as i said, the club is (still) fine for now and bugs n serverconnecting, posses and whatever issues, should go first and just wouldnt mind  leeting them know like that. even sins could take something just as i once read here in the forum once, cause it also reminds me sometimes, of a cellar/heatingroom under or from a hospitall^^

thx , no need for screenshot tools, cause how u wanna feel the music there?!^^ and its just that frapsversion of mine not compatible with my other OS!

ah the 'H' btuton hhhhhööööö thx, knew there would be a key like in other games thx

Thank you for your time! The Video is really nice  :wub:

np, your welcome and thx 4 yours and mikeys and everything, cause alone that night, was worth the money paying sexdevil since+ the good ppl one mets here, next to some others, but hey, nobodys perfect, and for sure i am not, so ill just wont through any stones at all right now, better not^^

as i said i, need more time for the rest of the cuttn material, but hey, arnt those tracks to buy somehow??!!? hehee besides also sometimes hearing to it, would be very helpful to have them for the other vids to make, cause as i wrote, i have many bigger and smaller parts n sound-fragments, and that aint goona be as easy, as it was with only 2, in words, two and lets callem files!!

nice week @ll and chilli, if thats "only" music, u made actually not really "caring", or likeing or givn so sooooo for, how would music sound like done by u, that u really like or love to hear?!?! 

ps: if i forgot any words or letters here or to many of them there, u all may keepm^^ cause im already as slow as a zombie after this week(end)

as i said i, need more time for the rest of the cuttn material, but hey, arnt those tracks to buy somehow??!!? hehee besides also sometimes hearing to it, would be very helpful to have them for the other vids to make, cause as i wrote, i have many bigger and smaller parts n sound-fragments, and that aint goona be as easy, as it was with only 2, in words, two and lets callem files!!

nice week @ll and chilli, if thats "only" music, u made actually not really "caring", or likeing or givn so sooooo for, how would music sound like done by u, that u really like or love to hear?!?! 

That was a mix of 30 Songs, The Intro song was a wish, I have it a bit Edit with the Cowndown and the Siren, Explosion... then was the second song a Track what I have search for a perfect mixing with the first and 3 Song...

Then was the mix a bit different of the style, the reason was the wishes, not all songs was good for mix or find a clear line :(

After one hour and 10 mins, the really dark part, that was again 8 tracks of me, the mix and the line was perfect for me :) After 1hour and 45min was again wishes and the style was different (was much with Crossfader :( ).

This really dark time line, was Starts with GyalDem this was my mix style... I hate it mix with Crossfader, I prefer more Volume mix. The best mix point was with Motion Potion and Bass FX (I have since always goosebumps :D)

Now I like the music, when the songs not so different and I find a good line. I'm sure I do soon more with this kind of music...

The only reason that this mix isn't online now on Beatport is, I be not really happy :huh:

I need find a better line, maybe I change some songs and re-record it^^

But for the Night was this not matter, I think all had fun :)

You find all this songs on Beatport.

My music genre is different, Progressive House, Electro House, Electronica, Trance, Nu Disco, Indie Dance and much more...

When you want you can listen my Club Classics Vol. 1, this Set was a Idea of me after the Devils & Angels Party and much song Ideas was of a Member from 3DXChat (GermanPenny), was for me more a just for fun mix...

Toulouse as second song was for my mom here (Shanti) :D

Is a bit OldShool the mix but is going good on Beatport.

Yesterday I found 3 Tracks on my PC, an this 3 Tracks are so cool as mashup and it was the next Idea born, I think this is at weekend done, now I have the first 1hour ready, ofc again with song wishes :lol:

Post them on Beatport Achi!!! Do it!! You know you want to!!! :D

Ofc I want it :D But I have in this one big mistake and two little mistakes, with little mistakes I can life but not with the big... I haven't this hear before but to the party I thought "WTF o_O"

Later with "Let it go" I thought "Damn, how gay is this Song here o_O"  :D

Tomorrow I fix this and Upload it... I need for Beatport a 25 Song Version, for this is it no problem :)

I did  :) a great video and really nice effects... great work chaostika

BTW: it was an awesome party... really love dupstep... thanks for the music DJs 

ty and thx 2 u and felia 2 as already said:

as usual at some events

best looking outfits

BLO

in the late hours

lol

_wsb_266x239_Pokal.jpg

nice weekend

@ll

gkuh7agwdh9l.jpg

going to buy it later or tomorrow

and u can bet your sweet ass on that i will^^

Is free for listening :) No one need buy it! The price is a thing of Beatport... The DJ get only 10% of the Money all other is for the Song Artist, for Beatport, Licenses and much more. But I think it is for me the only one way for share legal Mixes in the internet. :)

Share Mixes with YouTube or Soundcloud isn't legal in my Country!

And for me is it important that I can support the Song Artists and the Music industries with this :)

I want that all know, I do this not for money! I get 10% of the sell Mix and with this I become never my invested Money back but this is not important for me!

I do this gladly and so long the people like it, is it perfect for me. B)

Of course support me a buy mix, is cool for the charts! The charts in Beatport is the same as the real charts, is a mix of interest and buy, with my Classic mix is it now so to 1%, of 100 clicks is one buy version...