3DXChat Community

What happened to tha Game Limitless?

Alliehotass

I think they found 3dx's WE so much fun and decided to play make-believe developers with it. 

bringing a game such as this to life isnt as easy as some make it here......

true... but the thing is one of the devs made it sound easy, even going as far as boasting about it here, while pointing out how lazy the 3dx devs are (which they are)   :P ... then went a head and delivered a lot of empty promises while buying assets off the unity store... very funny how that turned out   :D  :D  :D  :D

Empty promises and unity store shit can be found here too haha. But yeah. Limitless seems to be a goner.

which is my point... boasting that they can do a much better job, then doing the same crap and even in a way more shitty fashion.

It seems it is closed but there was not any information.

Just suddenly no more access to web site and forum.

I know some people have put a lot of their time and energy so it is sad.

They never asked for any money so this is to respect.

And as some say, very easy to say that developping a game and/or making patch is easy, but once you have to do it, creating new things without creating new problem is .... not so easy.

Common Crowdfunded Vaporware that never comes out.

Shiney rendered Screenshots posted and Artwork of other people that didint even know their stuff was used. Its a wonder it wasnt taken down earlier. Its sad to see that good-belief from people is always abused, but several people I ve talked to where to blinded by the shinyness and didnt listen. I guess you only learn when it hurts your wallet. Maybe next time you dont go all hyped just because someone presents you your castle of dreams that is beeing made by exactly that... dreams!

The "Almost done" progress was of course fake too as it is with most of thoose projects cuz they need to keep backers coming by showing some more rendered "Actual Ingame Footage" Screenshots.

I would like to feel sorry for the ripped-off people but I cant. They were told but didnt listen. And thats all I have to say to that.

Well it's kind of their fault if they did lose their money for not doing their due diligence (sorry if that sounds mean and I hope nobody gave them too much, but it really is their fault). Crowdfunding sites are full of fraud - people signing up under numerous names and splitting the loans amongst various accounts so it looks like they only wanted £5,000 when in reality they needed £50,000. Brief Google searches revealed that it existed nowhere else but 3dxforum and their website. I'm certain I found one of them on the Unity forum asking how to do certain things, but I can't recall what. It is a pity they simply weren't able to deliver - who knows what happened in their lives and at some point you have to decide if you want to earn nothing for months and months of if you want that £60,000 a year job somebody just offered you on LinkedIn. I can't think of many 3dx alternatives so I'd suggest that if you have the appropriate IT skills then there are far better paid, more secure jobs out there.

Empty promises and unity store shit can be found here too haha. But yeah. Limitless seems to be a goner.

i said it here one year ago that this will never happen, like all the sex poses in the topic of this Frenchtouch, everyone were criticize my post, now you are all forced to agree :) her forum and everything is closed. and btw, i want to make you all remember she asked people from here some donations (money) to build the game faster. hope they've been refunded lol

The "Almost done" progress was of course fake too as it is with most of thoose projects cuz they need to keep backers coming by showing some more rendered "Actual Ingame Footage" Screenshots.

indeed ^^

Isn’t Lussian working on something? I’m sure I was told he’s developing a game. I keep telling myself it’s 3DX so anything can happen.

hmm ? this is a joke ? he is busy managing 450 Djs all over the world (LOL) and creating like 8 or 9 accounts on 3dx and play with all his accounts at same time. so i dont think so ;)

i said it here one year ago that this will never happen, like all the sex poses in the topic of this Frenchtouch, everyone were criticize my post, now you are all forced to agree :) her forum and everything is closed. and btw, i want to make you all remember she asked people from here some donations (money) to build the game faster. hope they've been refunded lol

indeed ^^

hmm ? this is a joke ? he is busy managing 450 Djs all over the world (LOL) and creating like 8 or 9 accounts on 3dx and play with all his accounts at same time. so i dont think so ;)

I didn't remember Frenchtouch to ask for money at all. Maybe i am wrong. I remember that everyone was asking when the game will be launched on crowfounding platform and they didn't do it ever.

She offered previews for early access at a price. In her thread people were signing up because you got some in game currency and a mansion. They were supposed to preview but from the forum, couldn’t do much. I doubt those people were refunded.

Please give facts and not rumour.

They didn't ask for money.

I can give a personnal witness that on this subject they were totally fair. I had proposed myself at the begining that they open a way to support them on financial and they refused. They wanted to be sure to succeed before doing this.

If someone has given money and lost it, please confirm.

But all other saying the opposite without having given themself money and lost it are just "talking to talk" and show how good they are compared with them.

Very easy to say "I had told you they would fail".

I am sad that they didn't succeed. Whatever the reason, it was their project, I know people have spent a lot of personnal time inside.

The thing is Limitless was never a game but only a fantasy (and a big joke) and 3DX is dying a little bit more each day...

That's it.

Isn’t Lussian working on something? I’m sure I was told he’s developing a game. I keep telling myself it’s 3DX so anything can happen.

Lussian ? Working ? ^^ You don't create a game if you're 24h/7 in Fresco...