3DXChat Community

3DX Clothing for Men - Sufficient or not enough?

XenophiliusLovegood

3DX Clothing for Men - Sufficient or not enough?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do men need more clothes in 3DX (shoes, shirts, ties, suits etc.)?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care. (I am here to get naked as soon as possible.)

Hi everybody,

a thing which really bothers me often in the game is the clothing for men. We have so little to change .. I have usually not much choice to alter my outfit. I want to look nice and would like that my clothing should fit to the occasion. I have five sorts of sport shoes and  just one pair leather shoes where I can alter the colour. I have one suit and one fly to wear - no ties ..

My opinion is: I want like to be dressed nice when I meat a woman here .. it is important to me that I am a sight for a woman's eye as much as I like it if she is one for me.

So how do males or females (so you) think about that:

-Do most males not care about it, because their goal is to get naked as soon as possible and to have sex?

-Are there men feeling like me who want to attract women not only by words but also by their outfit and make them feel comfortable?

-And how do women think about better looking men? Is that something they miss?

Hope for a lot of opinions and suggestions!

Regards,

Xeno

PS: Why are there only high healed shoes for women and no sport shoes?

Cumon guys, what's not to like about a guy in a DJ (Tux to the non-Brits). Anyway it'd be nice to see the guys on the beach wearing something other than what look like M & S extra large underpants.

Oh and when did shoes, socks and underpants start to become 'the look' for the blokes. lmao. Like it's almost as bad as socks with sandals and shorts.

couldnt agree more with the OP. if you are going to have marriages in game shouldnt you have a tux or even a suit that you dont have to piece together. Dont even get me started on us not even having socks. The miami vice look went out in the 80's

Agreed but why do I have this dreadful suspicion that you will be the first to done the socks and sandals as a badge of pride? *chuckles*

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

thanks for all the posts and suggestions. I do not really understand why developers mainly focus their efforts on building etc. in software updates...

Clothing in general is an important thing and it could enhance the fun you have with game and thus make it attractive for players already in the game and attract new players.

People could always wear the adequate clothes depending on the occasion like roleplays, weddings, .. etc.

I often give motto parties.. If I want to make e.g, a Wild West party with country music.. there is no outfit at all that fits..

I could give many other examples.

If one of the problems would be the money to develop things, a model could be that you can buy clothes you like with your XGold (I often wonder for which purchases Xgold is really helpful... you can buy beer, make gifts, marry and divorce or create a new ava.. that's all ... my XGold amount is increasing every day and I have no idea for what things I should spend it!). I know similar games who contain a lot of clothes for men and women, but you have to buy them with the ingame currency.

Best regards,

Xeno

• 3 weeks later...

I was gonna say def need a tux as well as a cowboy hat and boots. Gals could use the too.

And how about a classy fedora or a charming silly bowler hat, or a dude cap, or a piratey one , or a sherlock Holmes hat. We don't need 6 kinds of baseball caps.

I had posted when the last update came out with the 4 womens tops and watches that the men deserve to have more clothes.  I got told I'm not a man so what does it matter to me.  My reply was I'm a woman who looks at men and would rather see them have more to choose from like the women here.