3DXChat Community

Imposter

Cyra

GG Support. Ten days later and my harasser is still in the game without any kind of punishment it seems.

Since support and devs are doing nothing i give away all alts of that asshole and proof that he/she was even today online on his other avatar.

Ban me for this if you want :)

Screen_Kopie.png

Screen.png

It would appear that because its a paying customer, it is a bit more important to not ban them because it would affect income. Sadly, more often than not, the bottom line is more important than anything else.

• 2 months later...

Is this for real now?`I reported this fucking asshole!!!!! And there is nothing done about it!!!!

Screen.jpg

He she stole my profile and pictures!

This is it. As soon as my sub runs out you lost a longterm customer shizmo....

Im sorry to hear someone can makes you leave. I hope gizmo will see that and do something.

we can "Up" this topic every day .

You see, what a silly business plan. Instead of banning and getting rid of negative players, that im guessing is a very small percentage, The Devs would rather keep them and instead lose far more good players who have had enough of this harrasment. Ah can only imagine tha profits increasing as long term players stick around, tell their frands, including new players that discover this game and are not put off by the attacks and under handed gameplay that Devs/Support Teams baaahahahahahaha "Support Team" thats ferny XD, will not tackle and hence lose more players than the amount of Bullies that stay.

This not passing on rulings to people who lodge complaints and reports is just a way to hide tha fact they dont bother to address tha reports. Unless eets a lame little report about someone spamming Kiss Kiss in WorldChat , then ofc tha "Support Team" turns their guns and blows that person to tha moon with a temp ban ROFL.

But serious serial offenders keep offending and making, yes making people leave because they arent protected by tha supposed game rules which are only applied to minor insignificant offences that are punished and tha serious ones you never hear about, Ah call BS and shinanigans on this whole ting.

One day maybeh, one of these "Trolls" "Bullies" may cause an individual, maybeh someone who is very sensitive to do something extreme, maybeh they take their life because they came here to get away from real life problems only to be bullied here and maybeh just maybeh eets tha tipping point.

Ah also wonder if a family could sue or prosecute this game and tha Devs if they discovered that Bullies are protected here and for letting this happen, im just curious. One day who knows what will happen and then all sorts of trouble could occur.

Best we start enforcing rules and get serious and communicate with report makers on serious breaches and start getting real before eets too late.

Just makes sense to me to support tha peeps who follow tha rules and expel those who consistently don't or is this a sanctuary city?  :P

I am not gone, but i will not resub after the current one runs out.

You just need to find some good fighter partners to help you up by fighting all together this asshole in public chat or wherever he/she stand in game, trust me, he/she will leave the game in less a week.

Too bad Sarah Connor she's no longer in game to join the fight!

post-5159-0-20691300-1446546685_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-63341400-1442050411_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-94430100-1442966895_thumb.jpg

Hey Mr T. It's not against the rule but it's against fairplay for those using similar profile to ruin other players reputation, do you really think this imposter profile wasn't made for doing so? Are you one of those? No seriously Rob. Be more convincing in your remarks

read what i said, i can make it bigger if needed. i said they should delete it but by the letter of the law its not against the rules

Could you make it bigger please? I only have a 22inch screen. Muhahaha! or say it a fifthy first time

GGS-42cm-Demon-Series-Stuffed-Emoji-Cush

You see, what a silly business plan. Instead of banning and getting rid of negative players, that im guessing is a very small percentage, The Devs would rather keep them and instead lose far more good players who have had enough of this harrasment.

Why is that a silly business plan? None of us know what Gizmo's long-term goals for this game are, so maybe this is exactly what he wants. Maybe, for whatever reason, he wants to keep 3DXChat right where it is. Maybe he doesn't want it to grow any bigger. Clearly, he prefers players who just pay their subscription fee, log in, fuck, and go away. He pays lip service sometimes to those of us who offer constructive advice. But clearly, developing 3DXChat is not his main endeavor, and for now he doesn't want it to grow to the point that it takes up more of his time. 

idk if I'm right, but i just wish to ask the question...If we don't renew our subscription for a long period of time ( about one year and over ) Is that true we will gonna lose our player profile?

Someone play as Briana actually in game?

idk if I'm right, but i just wish to ask the question...If we don't renew our subscription for a long period of time ( about one year and over ) Is that true we will gonna lose our player profile?

That did happen at least once that I am aware of. People asked that dormant accounts be deleted to free up some of the more popular names, and at one point, accounts that had been inactive for over 12 months or something were deleted. But it hasn't happened for quite some time, I don't think.

So even if you took a year off, I think there is a good chance that your present account would still be available.

3 years is non active and everything is okay *smiles*

Why is that a silly business plan? None of us know what Gizmo's long-term goals for this game are, so maybe this is exactly what he wants. Maybe, for whatever reason, he wants to keep 3DXChat right where it is. Maybe he doesn't want it to grow any bigger. Clearly, he prefers players who just pay their subscription fee, log in, fuck, and go away. He pays lip service sometimes to those of us who offer constructive advice. But clearly, developing 3DXChat is not his main endeavor, and for now he doesn't want it to grow to the point that it takes up more of his time. 

Aaaah but you do, ok, just checking. Ya were sounding like his Press Agent there for a minute baahahaha  :D

Under handed gameplay, yea ah guess ya can take that anyway ya likes really eet depends on tha person what they consider serious and what they decide is behaviour that is not worth subjecting themselves to in a game. Yeah some peeps take this way too serious but mostly tha "bullys" (a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable."  Yeah so that's tha definition you can slot "Bully" in to where you tink eets applicable.) take eet way too serious and theres not many of them here and wonder how many people they are somewhat if not totally responsible for leaving tha game. Personally ah havnt had this problem but ah see eet in game.

Blocking , again this is obvious but doesn't always work , why? ah dunno but ah know of peeps who have blocked someone to still receive pms from them. Bug, Hack whatever eet is, to "Block" isn't final in some cases and if eet can be side stepped by someone who knows how and has tha intent to harass someone wilps eets not good enough. But generally sure Ignore function is tha obvious answer to most cases DUH! :P