3DXChat Community

Imposter

Cyra

Someone mimiked me down to the avatar looks and profile and even tries to tell people she is me.
Just a warning till i get a response from my report.

Prolly against some forum rule to post the profile of hers next to mine but i don't care.

ddO6Z4w.png

EDIT:

GG Support. Ten days later and my harasser is still in the game without any kind of punishment it seems.

Since support and devs are doing nothing i give away all alts of that asshole and proof that he/she was even today online on his other avatar.

Ban me for this if you want :)

Screen_Kopie.png

Screen.png

2.02 - Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people

Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

That is soooo shitty, Cyra. Soneone really wants to piss you off, and someone who knows you quite well too. Sad to say that some people get their jollies doing just that. Yeah, that person should be reported and hopefully banned.

I can't realy do anything. The person is reported and hope people don't fall for it.

Realy hope that person is quickly banned or whatever.

I can't even confront that person since i was ignored as it looks by now.

What an idiot -

Immitating is the biggest form of flattery so they say....   but that is beyond ridiculous.

Someone needs to get a life and a look of their own.

And I actually agree with Cyra for bringing it to the attention of Forum and other members through this platform - How else can she safeguard her integrity and protect her friends?

I hope the fake account gets a life time ban to deter others. 

giphy.gif

#sees #rockster #avi and hashtag #post #appearing #onthescreen ||| #justBefore quickly shut'n and closin "it" down #again and starts #scrollnup more, more and more #also more #sort #overflying "it all", as actually readn all post ( atleast now)  cause it's freakink early, or rather late here ... .. . leaves  "that job" for #sisTika to read and ti finally test: #one #ofher #500 #newVomitbags, that are included in the new goldsih shinish looking *new [3D(rama)X-Yearly|Sub_*VP] ... .. . just before geting, or , totally losn #himNherself  -  reaches cyra's initial 1st post at the top -and shortly, sees, looks and thinks: 'WDFand just #shakesHead and #divesout out of the short forumvisit right into the livingroom to strectch and chill out on the #monstercouch!  Well, we all thought and knew and that time, that this is and was only a plan... but all they had and that all there was left - for now.

tenor.gif?itemid=5943876

PS.: And HELL, YEESSSsss, for christ sake and please just don't ask, 

but  bththatbut  all l this ******* ******* hashtaging  and spoilering is  slowly, and, or surley,:   you bloody bet: A l s o  ls getting and going on my damn nervs  :blink:    :P :Pfully #fullstop! And yap, yes - sure un sicher: If, yes if:  

tumblr_oedrvhZcL21rz56qto1_400.gif

It is hard to talk about similar look, clothes, because we have not much for customization. Some names can be similar too. Here can be many supermans, madonnas,lolitas, men in black, luxinteriors, because this is famous names from comics, music bands and so on. 

But similar profile information and some 100% copies of important words, fonts, colors can tell us many.

Dunno. I am quoting from gizmo's answer i got now two days after i pmed him here:

"Thanks for the info. Our support team will review your report and take the necessary measures.

Also I inform you that our support service is not obliged to provide feedback on such matters."

So prolly not yet. I realy wonder if there is a regular support team.

That’s a bugger. The person behind the imposter must really want to piss you off.

You could try this. If your friends tell you when the imposter is around you can still report it. Start by clicking the report button for anyone and edit the address bar. Get your friends to do a scrren grab too, especially if the person is saying shitty stuff about you. Or get your friends to make reports.