3DXChat Community

Hip Hop Night

Eugene

• 3 months later...

This was my favorite DJ event of last year ..

Any plans for another in the new year?

Was such a nice change to shake our rumps too the old school beats and scratching. I wish we had more hiphop nights. Seems like yesterday you spun those records for us. Time fly's so fast,.

I anxiously await the next one! :)

Guest Loonie

We need atleast 1 night at month with hiphop partyhard also a new map with hiphop radio will be amazing ! Like 2pac , xzibit , Wc, dre , snoop , the game , ice cube , eazyE , tech n9ne , and much more good rappers ;)

Clock_Time-forChange_flickr.jpg

hip-hop-dance.jpg

BanksChange.jpg

This was my favorite DJ event of last year ..

Any plans for another in the new year?

Was such a nice change to shake our rumps too the old school beats and scratching. I wish we had more hiphop nights. Seems like yesterday you spun those records for us. Time fly's so fast,.

I anxiously await the next one! :)

4586842964_pre.jpg

We wanna Hip-Hop ! And we wanna Dj Gene ! please :)  ;)  

user_66_ts65782bgn0r3q.jpgmoi-et-les-cosmetiques.120x160.jpgth_iluvhiphop.jpgcedf0894.jpg?1319243962

kvrz0.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

DJGene!

You should take over Fresco Club old friend, and show 3dxchat how to jump around to da old school beats.

We need some Wu-tang, We need some Cube and Easy-E , We Need some Biggy and 2pac. We need some Tribe and Beasties.  Fresco club needs to be christened properly! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ

Dooooo it for the new generation of 3dxchatters. They need to be taught the old school ways!!! hehehe Bring back Hiphop party! 

Still the best damn party i ever attended here. Fo shizzle ma nizzle!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: