3DXChat Community

Should I stay or should I go? Help for new player!

CathyDeeFox

Hi!

I have up until just recently just been a guest here on the community, checking it out and such.

I am completely new to this game... So my question is, 

Is now a good time to join the actual game, or should I wait for some new content to surface?

And I am sorry if I put this in the wrong place... :(

//Cathy Dee

Have you enjoyed your time here? Do you feel that you get value for your money?  Have you made friends that you would miss or would miss you?

I think you should base your decision more on things like that than new content. We get new content when we get it and personally I wouldn't let it control my decision.

Just my personal view

Jada

There are few updates a month or so which you can check here

http://3dxchat.com/updates.html

as you can see above updates are usually few sex poses or piece of clothing sometimes some small feature or two.

If you want to check the game do it now.

For updates to make significant difference I guess you would have to wait few months till everything piles up again and then question would be same? do I check it now or wait for more updates.

Thanks everyone for the answers.

Then I will try and check it out this week!

And:

Have you enjoyed your time here? Do you feel that you get value for your money?  Have you made friends that you would miss or would miss you?

I think you should base your decision more on things like that than new content. We get new content when we get it and personally I wouldn't let it control my decision.

Just my personal view

Jada

I am completely new to this game, and some of the complaints I have seen has been of lack of content. So I haven't been in game at all. This is the first time I have created an user avi on the forum. 

So no, I haven't really had time to make friends yet. This is the only time I have talked to people from the community even...

Thx again for all the responses!

hi Cathy,

I tried the game for a month and continued on as a member. The experience has been fun, but i think giving yourself time to see for yourself is whats important. Being the end consumer, i see where the feedback comes from and it is only helpful in making the game better.

Some of us have greater flare in how we express our views, but that lends itself to our diversity as members and our ability to share thoughts and opinions

I say Give it a whirl...i hope you like it..

Give a shout in-game if you do.

Guest Eclipse

Hi CathyDee,

For what its worth: I had the same questions/reservations...

I decided to join for a month and see how it goes. If its enjoyable for me then I will extend my membership and if it wasn't, then I will just fade away into the shadows and try something else.

Hope that helps - good luck : )

I am also new to the game, so here is my take.

The game can be as fun as you make it.

It is really up to you.

Personally I think the graphics can help the experience but are not so important, you can have fun if you have fantasy and imagination.

For me this is more a place to meet people.  The interface can help, but is not all of the story.

Freezer

President and CEO

Club SWC

The graphics are shiny sure...the content is limited but growing. We all I think hope at an increasing pace.

However it's the people you meet along the way that make it and always will. When you get bored of the rest there's always friends and maybe lovers, virtual or otherwise.

Dip a toe in and say hi :)

In any online game - gamers are insatiable.   We whine for new content, get it and gobble it up then ask for more.  Part of the business really.   In this type of social experiment there is no wrong or right time to join.   In fact, with fall approaching and peoples lives get back to a normal pace, we should see an increase of membership til spring.

Hey :)

Honestly if you look at the game now vs 9 months ago when I started, or longer for some others, it has come a long way and the progress may be a tad on the sluggish side but it's there and the developers have added some amazing content.

The unity engine is a thing of beauty when used right and the game has hands-down the best graphics in the market. It is behind on content and features, for sure, but this game is made by the community and people.

We have a few bad apples, sure, but all games do. It's a minority though because there are some truly amazing people I know in this game and you will find what you are looking for if you look closely enough. If you just want sex you will find it, quite easily. RP, social, friendships, romance, it's all here and what you want to get out will determine how your experience evolves.

The best way to truly decide if it is for you is to take a leap of faith and jump in with both feet, give it a try for a month and if you feel you get the enjoyment you want, stay, and if it really is just not for you, cancel and don't worry too much about it.

I did that 9 months ago, I am still here and I have a wonderful group of friends that I interact with constantly both in and out if game, I have made some very good bonds with people I would have otherwise never met.

All I can add now is to say go for it, see what happens, you never know until you try...

Mikey

I joined many moons ago and we didn't have a lot of the stuff then that we do now, but it was still fun. The additions just keep making it better. It's all more about the people you run into and have fun with. My only aggravation is not with the game itself, but with people who don't talk, especially in public. There is a time for private chat and a time for public chat. But I guess that's just me. Anyway...make friends...that's what makes it fun more than the content of the game.

nice the clash ^^

I know it a bit off subject but I just couldn't resist ;)

Should I Stay Or Should I Go ?

And I think it kinda remind me of 3dxchat at time.

LOL ! That's not off topic at all ! That's the first thing I thought of when I read the topic of this thread ! I seem to have a song lyric pop into my head for alot of things people say.