Dropped to my knees when hope ran out
The time has come to change my ways
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind
I'll never long for what might have been
And now regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back............

• chloe changed the title to ✪ ROCK BUNKER: Danger! X-MAS Zone ✪ FRIDAY 18th December 9pm CEST ✪
  • chloe changed the title to ✪ Original Rock BUNKER (since 2015) ✪ FRIDAY 22th January 9pm CET ✪
  • 2 weeks later...

What a great party night last night. The club was very well attended throughout. We had to spontaneously extend yesterday by an hour and a half and closed the club only around 2.30am. Many thanks to my sweetheart Chloe and Xanar. A special thanks to DERAI from the Dangerous Divas for her great rock mix. Of course this party would be nothing without our friends and guests who celebrated the night with us in such numbers, thank you guys. Next month there will be a special Original Rock BUNKER Party. More information will follow. Until then, everyone stay healthy and...... rock it 🤘

hug & Kisses

CHLOE & FELIA

Μπορείτε Rock GIF Cat - YouRock Cat Ευχαριστώ - Ανακαλύψτε και μοιραστείτε  GIFs | Thank you gifs, Cute cat gif, Thank you pictures

Rock Star GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Felia

1 hour ago, Felia said:

What a great party night last night. The club was very well attended throughout. We had to spontaneously extend yesterday by an hour and a half and closed the club only around 2.30am. Many thanks to my sweetheart Chloe and Xanar. A special thanks to DERAI from the Dangerous Divas for her great rock mix. Of course this party would be nothing without our friends and guests who celebrated the night with us in such numbers, thank you guys. Next month there will be a special Original Rock BUNKER Party. More information will follow. Until then, everyone stay healthy and...... rock it 🤘

hug & Kisses

CHLOE & FELIA

Μπορείτε Rock GIF Cat - YouRock Cat Ευχαριστώ - Ανακαλύψτε και μοιραστείτε  GIFs | Thank you gifs, Cute cat gif, Thank you pictures

Yes it was amazing ! I really enjoyed myself !

On 1/23/2021 at 12:36 PM, Felia said:

hug & Kisses

CHLOE & FELIA

Had a blast and was honored to open for this party.
Glad that my music selections got y'all off to a great start, awesome vibe in that crowd.
Thanks again for the chance to spin at the Bunker~

6 hours ago, Derai said:

Had a blast and was honored to open for this party.
Glad that my music selections got y'all off to a great start, awesome vibe in that crowd.
Thanks again for the chance to spin at the Bunker~

Damn my job, damn them!  Glad a good time was had!

• 4 weeks later...
  • chloe changed the title to ✪ Original Rock BUNKER (6 Years Anniversary Party) ✪ FRIDAY FEB 199pm CET ✪