3DXChat Community

✪ ROCK BUNKER - THE ORIGINAL ✪

chloe

• chloe changed the title to ✪ Original Rock BUNKER (6 Years Anniversary Party) ✪ FRIDAY FEB 19 ✪ 9pm CET ✪
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a consistently very high attendance yesterday. Even the server crash couldn't stop our party at the BUNKER. I was really exhausted after 2.5 hours of making music, but super happy. We closed the club at 2:30 and sent 50 happy people at home. A great night celebrating the 6th anniversary of the club. Thanks to all the guests and friends who came and supported us. Thanks also to the dance team SIRENS & SAILORS. Your performance is as always a pleasure. Many thanks to my DJ's Alizee, FrontDE and my treasure Chloe. You guys are the Best.

Huggiez CHLOE & FELIA

tenor.gif

Edited by Felia

• 4 weeks later...

on Friday, March 19, it's that time again. The Original ROCK BUNKER opens its iron gate. The Bunker crew invites you all to a fantastic rock / metal evening. We have two fantastic DJ guests. Cecily from the Dangerous Divas and CoraGaga. Furthermore you can expect a special Club conversion and another news. More information about this later. Chloe and I are looking forward to seeing you. 🤘

Slam Metal GIF - Slam Metal HeavyMetal GIFs

• chloe changed the title to ✪ The Original Rock BUNKER ✪ FRIDAY MARCH 19 ✪ 9pm CET ✪
  • chloe changed the title to ROCK BUNKER - THE ORIGINAL ✪ THIS FRIDAY MARCH 19 ✪ 9pm CET ✪
  • 1 month later...

The wait is over. On Friday 30. April it's that time again. The ORIGINAL ROCK BUNKER opens its steel door to the Party Night. You can expect the finest Rock - Hard Rock - Metal - Goth Rock music. More information will follow shortly.

Hugs CHLOE & FELIA

• chloe changed the title to ROCK BUNKER - THE ORIGINAL ✪ THIS FRIDAY APRIL 30 ✪ 9pm CET ✪
  • chloe changed the title to ROCK BUNKER - THE ORIGINAL ✪ FRIDAY MAY 21 ✪ 9pm CET ✪
  • 2 weeks later...