3DXChat Community

✪ ROCK BUNKER - THE ORIGINAL ✪

chloe

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giphy.gif

I would like to thank everyone who celebrated with me and my treasure Chloe in my club ROCK at BUNKER. The many gifts and warm words of each one touched me deeply.

I am over 4 years in this world 3DX, but yesterday was the most moving evening for me after my wedding with Chloe.

Many thanks to all of you.

Love you all

Kisss

FELIA

tenor.gif?itemid=4440447

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you all for a fun evening :) It was very surreal seeing, and in the case of MikeyDee - hearing - you in the game, after having only seen y'all here on the forums. I had a good time, and my only regret was not taking the time to mingle for a bit (got caught up in a private conversation). That's something I'll have to amend next time :)

Oh, MikeyDee, what band was that performing Jesus Built My Hotrod? That wasn't the Ministry original, and until I find out it's going to be nagging me all day :P

Thank you all for a fun evening :) It was very surreal seeing, and in the case of MikeyDee - hearing - you in the game, after having only seen y'all here on the forums. I had a good time, and my only regret was not taking the time to mingle for a bit (got caught up in a private conversation). That's something I'll have to amend next time :)

Oh, MikeyDee, what band was that performing Jesus Built My Hotrod? That wasn't the Ministry original, and until I find out it's going to be nagging me all day :P

Chloe and I will be happy, if you enjoyed it. We thank all of the many guests and friends who celebrated with us yesterday at the BUNKER. Special thanks to my dear friend MikeyDee for his great rock mix. Mikey, I love your DJ voice. You are a great entertainer. We are looking forward to the next ROCK at the B U N K E R Party. Until then have fun all of you and we see you at one of the upcoming party events.

KISSSSS

CHLOE & FELIA

tumblr_mdi079pqwB1qac3wno1_500.gif

• 2 months later...

Tomorrow night Felia’s BUNKER will open its doors again. The line up this time is small and fine. Xanar, Felia and I will try to entertain you.

Obviously it will be the last BUNKER party..... in this location ;) we are currently looking for a new BUNKER for this event series.

So to all who would like to do one last party in the current location are very welcomed. Next month, if we moved over to the new location, we will do a big reopening party.

Woot woooot can’t wait for Friday. This time Bumblebeee will host the party. He is very glad to do so since he love rock music :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DJ list: VenomousVixen, Xanar, Felia and Chloe

The new BUNKER is a brand new build. Expect a room like you have seen ever before.

Also we will have the first time the amazing Bare Bunnies as dancing support act. Before the rebuild we hadn't enough space for them to dance.

See you all on Friday.

Kisses

Felia and Chloe

• 2 months later...