3DXChat Community

Time to take a Break

Hera

It is with a heavy heart that I must say it is time to take a break away from game. I am not gone for good, I will still pop on at times to say hello. To my dear friends you have me on forums and if you ever need me just message me and you know I will be there for you.

I will be on for the next few days to get my goodbyes in and hugs and all of that, but then I will part. I did not come to this decision easily, it has been something I have thought of carefully and talked with my best friend on.

As much as I love you all, I have forgotten the most important thing, myself. I am going to pull some things together in real life and once I am centered again, I will make it back to all of you. I am sure there will be a lot of new faces then and some of my friends will have left. I am saddened by that greatly, but I must think of myself.

So in closing, I will be here on forums, I will be available if I am needed. I just can't be in game much. Focus on real life more and take care of me. I will message you my friends to check in and see how you are all doing.

See you all in game for some goodbyes over the next few days. I can't just leave without my hugs.

Take care and I love you all,

Hera

Thank you all!  It is not a permanent vacation, I just need to spend less time in game and more time in the real world focusing on me. I have a few changes I need to make in my real life and it is time to try to make some of that happen.

Hugs and Kisses to you all.

I'll miss you alot Hun! :( who will i play spin the bottle with now :'( but all kidding aside, you are a wonderful person, and I wish you the best in whatever life brings your way. :) Don't be a stranger hun, feel free to say hello anytime. I always check my PMs on the forums, we can hang out, do our nails, drink some wine! :) XOXO

Ari,

You my dear are an amazing woman. I will be back and I will be here on forums, the more I get to know you, the more I wish I had done it sooner.

We will keep in touch and I will want to spend more time getting to know you. You really are a sweetheart.

All my best!

Hera

I did not want to reply right away but now I feel that I can.

Hera we have been through a lot since we met 8 months ago. You had a different name then but the underlying woman is the same person.

We have had many ups and downs which are for nobodies ears and recent events strained things but overall you are still a friend and always will be. Circumstances and other things have changed as has out friendship but again, this is something we have discussed and overall we are amicable in our positions.

You give of yourself freely and always put others before yourself, sometimes to you detriment, sometimes to the benefit or detriment of others. I am sure there are many on your side and a few on the other side, this is to be expected.

I wish you the best and hope that your break gives you the time you need to center yourself and find the zen you need. As they say, a change is as good as a holiday and this is a change for you. Perhaps a much needed change. One can lose themselves and we all need a chance to find ourselves. I know this too well.

I sincerely hope you get the time you need and use it wisely and you will be missed in the time you are gone and I wish you a speedy return and hope the time you take does for you what you need.

A hug for you now and for when you return.

Mike

I know i said  "take care etc " already hera ..... 

but i think this might sum up the way we all feel ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_JRGjc1To

Aurali,

Thank you so much for that, for how I am feeling right at this moment that was just incredible to see. You are such a great person, I look forward to seeing you when I come back to game. Remember I am also reachable through messages here on forum.

You just warmed my heart and brought tears to my eyes. I am going to miss you as well as the other great friends I have made.

Take care sweety and I will be back before you know it.

All my best with many hugs and kisses. Thanks again for that.

Hera

Also that is one of my favorite songs

It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.

After believing in promises made and never fulfilled by people, people have become increasingly disenchanted with assuming that people will say anything, and then never follow through.

Atleast i d make it back to say goodbye, dont worry ima carry on the valentine fam biz.

Take care ya self Hera.

Take

Care

Ya

Self

Hera.

Best wishes from JV.

:) I am going to make time to see you Jacky.  I am still trying to meet up with a few peeps I want to talk to and say bye properly too.  So yes I know I am in game when I said I need a break, but I do need to say bye properly to a few friends yet.

Take Care and see you soon.

Hera

Take it easy hun we've known each other a long time and had a few differences on here though we've always got along in the end. I suppose that's rl lol. Anyway you take care you'll be surprised how easily you'll get away from it it sort of becomes habit like smoking lol. I know you'll miss a few peeps but you look after yourself that's first and foremost, enjoy your time out and sure I will see you again

• 2 weeks later...

ok so I stayed longer then I planned, but now I will definitely be around a lot less. I will pop on to see you Jacky when our time is right, still want those hugs and will make plans to see my bestie Urtoy.

Now this really is the time for me to be here less. Not goodbye, but until we meet again. Take care of yourselves.

All my love to my wonderful friends.