3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

2 hours ago, Nektar said:

People, PLEASE! Let's try to steer this conversation in a more productive direction.

Aren't cocks the greatest?

Feel free to talk about your enthousiasm for cocks here ! In this super FRIENDLY AND VERY FUNNY THREAD WHICH IS IGNORED BY ALL !§1§1§1§1

Free cocks here !

2 hours ago, robinn said:

Lol, it figures, the day I decide to come visit the game after being away for several months ... the sever is being DDOS'ed !

Everybody chill, this might take a while. DDOS attacks are getting harder and harder to mitigate unless you have taken precautions up-front.

The stupid thing is you don't even have to be script-kiddie much less a real black-hat to launch one -- you can buy a sophisticated, week-long, DDOS-attack-as-a-service on the so-called dark web for $150-200 in cryptocurrency.

It might be several more days up to a week before the devs sort this out. The bright side is that is this will probably motivate gizmo and team to put some DDOS mitigation in place which can't prevent it from happening again but can reduce the time it takes to get back online next time.

Good luck gizmo and team!

chirp-chirp tweet-tweet

- Robin 

WELCOME BACK ROCKIN ROBIN..... TWEET TWEET..... GOOD TO SEE YOU MY FRIEND.

5233678625_3ce279c017.jpg

Edited by panCDCA

1 hour ago, CardinalCopia said:

I"m so glad they continue to work on updates to the game but is now the best time to share a potential update when they could instead provide a status on the DDOS and/or an ETA of when the game will be back up.  

1 hour ago, Cody said:

I agree

I think it's likely they don't know when people will be able to log on. They may have also implemented the hardening to this attack, as well. If the DDos is still ongoing, though, they may not be able to reenable access. In that case, they could work on other improvements until the time comes to disable the DDoS measures. If there's multiple developers, then they also can split between mitigation and new content.

3 minutes ago, redheadrider said:

I think it's likely they don't know when people will be able to log on. They may have also implemented the hardening to this attack, as well. If the DDos is still ongoing, though, they may not be able to reenable access. In that case, they could work on other improvements until the time comes to disable the DDoS measures. If there's multiple developers, then they also can split between mitigation and new content.

I completely understand that, but at this time people are more worried about getting the service they pay for back up vs knowing what the Dev's are working on. It's nice that they can continue to work on future updates and let us all know, but at the same time they should at least keep us informed about this attack and have maybe and ETA of when the game will be back up. 

2 minutes ago, Cody said:

I completely understand that, but at this time people are more worried about getting the service they pay for back up vs knowing what the Dev's are working on. It's nice that they can continue to work on future updates and let us all know, but at the same time they should at least keep us informed about this attack and have maybe and ETA of when the game will be back up. 

If I had to guess, there's probably no update besides what they've already announced regarding the DDoS, unless they've done mitigations. But at the same time, we don't want to encourage the attackers [Hey, they think they're resistant to us!].... so it's probably a good idea to wait until it's over to announce the presence of mitigations. They are, of course, not likely to indicate what they are, no matter when it is, given the security implications involved.

Just now, BellaGirl said:

I keep reading there is a update. Does anyone have a link to the post? I must have just skipped by it somewhere in this thread. Thanks in advance and as always, love BellaGirl!

I think they may have announced new content for a future update, perhaps on the Discord?

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

excuse me u come here and advertize pirate server ....post reported 

is that illegal? i didnt know. in fact someone there hinted me to this one, so i subbed this  because it would have more poses and better English speaking community.  I editted my post. Next time cant you just normal send me a message?

1 minute ago, PippaRin said:

is that illegal? i didnt know. in fact someone there hinted me to this one, so i subbed this  because it would have more poses and better English speaking community.  I editted my post. Next time cant you just normal send me a message?

its illegal pirate version that unknown ppl run there try steal ur data and one god knows what 

please refrain from going there and refrain from say anything here 

Just now, Aliviax said:

its illegal pirate version that unknown ppl run there try steal ur data and one god knows what 

please refrain from going there and refrain from say anything here 

ok i will.  I wont mention it again.

3 minutes ago, PippaRin said:

ok i will.  I wont mention it again.

hopefully u wont ever log in there for ur own protection cause its  a old version of the game hacked one god know what u have downloaded and one god knows what data that pirate server recieve from u coulf be from every password u have in ur computes credit card details u name it .

Think about it does it worth the risk save 10 $ lol no 

Just now, Aliviax said:

hopefully u wont ever log in there for ur own protection cause its  a old version of the game hacked one god know what u have downloaded and one god knows what data that pirate server recieve from u coulf be from every password u have in ur computes credit card details u name it .

Think about it does it worth the risk save 10 $ lol no 

i am not going to waste more words on this but this is my story.  Someone told me about that game, a free adult game.  So i started to play it. I liked it but there were so many russian and spanish people on there that i felt out of place. So someone said 3dxchat is the paid version with better English community and more poses and such.

I found that worth to sub myself on this.  So i am not cheap wanting to play for free, i am happy to contribute my monthly fee.

I was puzzled why that one was up and this one was down so thats why i posted.

2 minutes ago, PippaRin said:

i am not going to waste more words on this but this is my story.  Someone told me about that game, a free adult game.  So i started to play it. I liked it but there were so many russian and spanish people on there that i felt out of place. So someone said 3dxchat is the paid version with better English community and more poses and such.

I found that worth to sub myself on this.  So i am not cheap wanting to play for free, i am happy to contribute my monthly fee.

I was puzzled why that one was up and this one was down so thats why i posted.

our awesome game currently experience DDOS attack from ppl that want to harm our game 

so server is down due to this devs have to deal with lots of stuff and we need to be patient 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

our awesome game currently experience DDOS attack from ppl that want to harm our game 

so server is down due to this devs have to deal with lots of stuff and we need to be patient 

i know that now ❤️  

That other game being a pirate version makes sense why that is alive and this one not.

20 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, we're still under attack. We managed to keep the forum stable, but the main game server is still unavailable. We have taken a number of protective steps and continue our work to bring you back into the game. This is our main goal.
Thanks for your support!

Thank goodness they let us know! They should sent a blast email to the members when the server is down.