3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

i would say im shocked you are here but with the game down, what else are you going to do.

In opposite to you I did not touched a PC for today. Just my mobile from time to time. So I don't know if the game will work late for me or not. I was one of the lucky ppl the last days who got into game after some few tries. Maybe I have a look soon since it is afternoon here for me. So keep on trying to troll me.

Hi all, same problem here. I believe that complaining about it would be kinda useless even if this time it seems kinda lasting for much more time that the previous ones... I do wanna hope that the fix is "on the way" so I'd like to request some sort of email info .. stuff like "get an email when servers are up again". (not for now of course, but this kind of matter is not really rare so it would be a useful and easy-to-do tool to let people relax doing else instead of trying to reconnect every 5 minutes cause, maybe they were attending some special event or else and are worried about joining the game as soon as possible)

Don't really care about the free days since i see them as compensation for the server down of nearly a week, but wtf is going on again? You can play for some time, game crashs the second time and you can't get back in!

Fix that damn issue Gizmo new content be damned i would prefer it worked a month without major problems xD