3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

When starting the game I have this message in the news feed on login screen:

Β 

Could not connect to the server

Β 

Nevertheless, I can still log in, and see people online and WC, but when I load a room in editor ans then go in normal mode, I get empty room. Also I can't connect to patcher.

Β 

Internet is up and running, 3dxchat.exe and patcher.exe are allowed in my firewall setting.

When starting the game I have this message in the news feed on login screen:

Β 

Could not connect to the server

Β 

Nevertheless, I can still log in, and see people online and WC, nevertheless, when I load a room in editor adn then goes in normal mode, I get empty room. Also I can't connect to patcher.

Β 

Internet is up and running, 3dxchat.exe and patcher.exe are allowed in my firewall setting.

Β 

^this

This is getting crazy. Up until an hour ago, 3dxchat was working fine. Then I tried moving to another room on the site and ended up with a screen that looked like it was an undeveloped room. There were many people in a huge expanse of water. I tried one of the default rooms like The Beach and no problem. Went to another 'Member created' room and the same problem occurred. I left and restarted the game and got the "Please check that your Internet connection is enabled" message on the log-in page. I've never had trouble between the game and my anti-virus or firewall but I followed the suggestion and disabled both and reopened the game. Same result. Next, I uninstalled the game, cleared the Registry and re-installed it as an Admin.Same result with the Internet connection message. The odd thing is, I can get past the 'Log-in' page and select which avatar I want to play but when I select where I want to go, I end up with the same result, a water expanse of nothing.

Is this a server problem or another glitch in the 380 update?