3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

2 minutes ago, Skynet said:

DDOS is not just about 3dx it is a more global problem from what I know, 3dx is just one of the victims (I can not be wrong, I am not all knowing) (sometimes)

I was reacting more so to you blaming the Chinese and that infamous conspiracy theory that they made the virus in a laboratory.

We don't even know if that is true

Just now, Andaislu said:

I was reacting more so to you blaming the Chinese and that infamous conspiracy theory that they made the virus in a laboratory.

We don't even know if that is true

Let's leave this topic to experts ☮️

6 hours ago, Norfolk N Waye said:

As promised for Gizmo, Lisa and anybody else who's helping in any way to get our crazy,kinky but highly entertaining game back.Some moral support in the form of some great food,great wines;beers and whiskeys. Enjoy! We luv ya! (Cyber food and drink for a cyber world.)

holiday-christmas-food-8-600x400.jpg

imagesfinewines.jpg

indexbb.jpg

indexbw.jpg

Obviously you meant .. FROM .. and not FOR .. :P

Garcon! One of each please!

7 minutes ago, Disappointed said:

Oh wait, 3dx is down for everybody? :o

I thought it was just me

It's been down for everyone for a few days now. We still don't know when it will be back up. Hopefully soon.

However, seeing the lenght of this outage, it is by no means an ordinary DDoS attack. Someone seriously wants to hamper or completely disable 3DXChat services.

• Lisa locked this topic

Dear 3DXChat Community,
We are aware of the server and game issues, we are working on troubleshooting the problems.

Quick FAQ:

Q: I lose connection with the game, but my friends don't?
A: Try using a VPN to enter the game (free): https://account.protonvpn.com/signup/account
Select either the USA or Europe region.

Q: Patcher client freezes during update.
A: You can download and install the latest version of the client (Build 423) from your personal account or via this link: https://mega.nz/file/ZNJhGKrS#hqwhD2H8vN1ZyeS3KuIbhLcM_qfUoOiUCrE2sHTO864

Q: Player profiles do not open correctly.
A: This is resolved by restarting the game.

Q: Nothing helps me.
A: We do apologize, you can create a support ticket to request assistance on other issues.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gizmo unpinned this topic