3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

5 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

Why are you still in this forum? this place is not for you!

Of course it is for me. Why? You think you have some special privileges compared to me and I don't know of it? This forums is for everybody who talks about the game, and shares thoughts, concerns or asks for help. Stop making yourself look stupid and ask meaningless questions why somebody else is here. Plus it's funny that you keep translating my quotes on turkish there

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, the attack continues. The game server is down. We requested support from the data center engineers, but because of the weekend, we have not yet received a response.

We understand. We know you are doing all you can to solve the issue.

thanks for the efforts.

Fingers crossed.

7 minutes ago, Cruna said:

แน่นอนมันเป็นของฉัน ทำไม? คุณคิดว่าคุณมีสิทธิพิเศษบางอย่างเมื่อเทียบกับฉันและฉันไม่รู้ ฟอรัมนี้มีไว้สำหรับทุกคนที่พูดถึงเกมและแบ่งปันความคิดข้อกังวลหรือขอความช่วยเหลือ หยุดทำให้ตัวเองดูโง่และถามคำถามที่ไม่มีความหมายว่าทำไมคนอื่นอยู่ที่นี่ นอกจากนี้ยังเป็นเรื่องตลกที่คุณจะแปลคำพูดของฉันเป็นภาษาตุรกี

understood smart person; keep waiting here

10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, the attack continues. The game server is down. We requested support from the data center engineers, but because of the weekend, we have not yet received a response.

thanks for clear information

18 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

We have many gay channels in Safe Haven!   

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

WHEN DID THIS BECOME AN ADVERTISING TOPIC? Cant blame EX this time

Just now, Leathium said:

Gay and cringy, I feel like dying from the cringe, I hope you have fun with that useless crap you been doing.

I don't know anyone that has more fun at 3dx gthen me  :)

I don't know anyone that has more fun at 3dx then me  :)

1 minute ago, Leathium said:

Gay and cringy, I feel like dying from the cringe, I hope you have fun with that useless crap you been doing.

1 minute ago, Leathium said:

You must be fun in the gathering of low IQ people talking groups, being all supportive and positive about low IQ people.

I'll let those 600 know what you think of them  :)

Screenshot_2.pngSafe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

It is not about numbers.. None care about numbers.. (Well some does as i see it)
I would rather be in a place where i "know" people. Same goes with parties.. To be to a party where there are over 100 but most are zombies and not talk..boring..!
So better to have fewer and they have fun and talks.. 
It's about enjoy together.. Discord or ingame.. same same..

This is a "Server Down" tropic.. and not a promotion place for Discord groups. If everyone started to do this, so it would be a mess here, and people can't really follow, what they came for and for see the information they seek on this tropic.. 

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

Jeez @jadekhali you’ve made your point. 
Please stop spamming this thread with your advertising and keep it clean for Updates from @Gizmo or discussion about said news. 

You’re cluttering the thread by responding to every little poke with the same advert. Please stop. 

Sorry....I can't resist when the trolls start shit ......lol     I'll behave    :)

45 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Here everyone go, news from Gizmo.

20 minutes ago, Animan said:

I know what DDoS means, that's all. I am not connoisseur in that kind of things.

That's why maybe, I had a neewbie tought.

Why not have a kind of "buffer" server to redirect just the members to the server holding the game on, or their loged member main page ?

So, if the "buffer"' server stuck, by falling on his knees, under towsands of requests, members still ables to use the sever holding the game via the Client.

And a simple Captcha "I am not a robot" check before granted the clic on [JOINT] button, would be help ?