3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

3 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Let's talk about new haircuts.

unknown.png

I like 1st and 4th.

And... I may be wrong, butΒ it's some new eyebrows, on the female avis at least?Β 

Maybe even face but it can be just about angle/slider. For me it looks like a second face with a nose from a first face. But maybe I just see what I want to see.Β Uh, I wish I could login in the game and compare it with existing faces to be sure if it's something new or old haha.

Those in the pipeline? I like all four!

1 hour ago, GoddessAthena said:

Yes, i get it... its kind of hard to kick your own 100 alts and reload them in the room

Β 

43 minutes ago, JustJessie said:

Could you snowflakes stop flooding this post with useless discussions about your precious rooms getting "attacked" by trolls. Just ignore them and growΒ some thicker skin, jesus christ. Let this post be about the actual topic it was meant to and go circle jerk each other in your own posts

Β 

41 minutes ago, GoddessAthena said:

Yes thanks for understanding me …. kissesπŸ’‹

YMMD πŸ˜€

Lol, it figures, the day I decide to come visit the game after being away for several months ... the sever is being DDOS'ed !

Everybody chill, this might take a while. DDOS attacks are getting harder and harder to mitigate unless you have taken precautions up-front.

The stupid thing is you don't even have to be script-kiddie much less a real black-hatΒ to launch one -- you can buy a sophisticated, week-long, DDOS-attack-as-a-service on the so-called dark web for $150-200 in cryptocurrency.

It might be several more days up to a week before the devs sort this out. The bright side is that is this will probably motivate gizmo and team to put some DDOS mitigation in place which can't prevent it from happening again but can reduce the time it takes to get back online next time.

Good luck gizmo and team!

chirp-chirp tweet-tweet

- RobinΒ 

19 minutes ago, Xizl said:

unknown.png

I like 1st and 4th.

And... I may be wrong, butΒ it's some new eyebrows, on the female avis at least?Β 

Maybe even face but it can be just about angle/slider. For me it looks like a second face with a nose from a first face. But maybe I just see what I want to see.Β Uh, I wish I could login in the game and compare it with existing faces to be sure if it's something new or old haha.

Pretty much in agreement here. 1 and 4 are my favorites. Not the most insightful of posts, but my appreciation goes to the creator.

9 minutes ago, DannyAb said:

That's the good of having ordered Quarantine, you ain't allowed to socialize with your family xD

Honestly I didn't meet my family members since the whole quarantine/lockdown happened and became official.

39 minutes ago, Xizl said:

unknown.png

I like 1st and 4th.

I've been waiting for more long and straight hair options. We have so much short curly hair right now...

1 hour ago, Lexi95 said:

Would be nice to get an update as so whats going on. No pressure as we all want it working in tip top condition but is the DDOS still on-going or something else?

Β 

We had one last night and again this morning.Β  Basically, they are working hard on getting it repaired.