3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

AND NOW FOR SOME EDUCATIONAL WORD HUMOR.

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load. Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

8 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

I didn`t start it. Open your eyes and look at your posts too. Same offtopic.

Well, I was reading my few posts.

Some are about server down some are replies to ppl who write about what games they play during this DDoS attack.

And you compare this to your flooding of nonsense. How about you spare techincal issues subforum from your obsession with Jade's discord?

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

Some are about server down some are replies to ppl who write about what games they play during this DDoS attack.

And you compare this to your flooding of nonsense. How about you spare techincal issues subforum from your obsession with Jade's discord?

"Games playing" is an offtopic. Don`t play innocent. There is only you flooding here. I answer to posts, to offtopic posts too and your nonsense is one of them. I didn`t start it. How about to be wise a little and to try to don`t be an ass?Β 

Just now, namired said:

scusa ma lo staff ci avvisa quando il server funziona? sorru per il mio inglese

in simple words what is a ddos attack?

Denial of Service

Simply said, you overload a connection

Having your infrastructure set-up to respond to pings or having it configured with a static IP address reachable directly from the internet speaks of its own when you talk about DDoS protection.

Just now, HelenLesellis said:

i judge much more, with bots you can haveΒ Β Β Β  millions of requests at the same time

Β 

definitely - that's what bots are used for :)

Just now, PippaRin said:

huh so 100k people are doing this?

Usually you hack servers connected to the internet and then you write ping (Adress) -t with commandprompts or pin programs. The T means the servers keeps an ongoing pin towards the adress you wroteΒ Β 

image.png

10 minutes ago, namired said:

scusa ma lo staff ci avvisa quando il server funziona? sorru per il mio inglese

in simple words what is a ddos attack?

A DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attack are when several or many PC or servers are used to flood a web site/service with traffic (packets) that overload the server being attacked so it can't do anything. It is very unlikely that a DDOS attack would be sustained for this amount of time as it takes a lot of resources, if this is an attack it would be more likely to be a single attacker unless they are blackmailing 3DX for money to stop the attack.

That said it does not really matter what is wrong, until it is fixed we are all out of luck.

22 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

She never runs out of victims.......lol

And you never runΒ out of mindless spamming. Enough already. You have your own thread for it. And even in this thread,Β every-fucking-oneΒ ALREADY saw your advertisement and your link. For fucks sake, why are you keep spamming it again and again? Just to annoy Ex? Well, you annoying not only her but a lot of other people. Probably most of people here.Β 

3 minutes ago, Xizl said:

And you never runΒ out of mindless spamming. Enough already. You have your own thread for it. And even in this thread,Β every-fucking-oneΒ ALREADY saw your advertisement and your link. For fucks sake, why are you keep spamming it again and again? Just to annoy Ex? Well, you annoying not only her but a lot of other people. Probably most of people here.Β 

Ex started it.....I just finished it ...GoΒ bitch at her too!.....but u won't because you are too scared of herΒ Β :)

Edited by jadekhali

1 hour ago, Lux lnterior said:

Well, better powercorrupted devils that this offtopic crap written on "Techincal Issues" subforum.

No. Shitshtorm will end when the game servers will be online again and posting will be x10-50 times slower. Yes, it still will be some personal fights, some trolling, offtopic and other stuff, but in general this forum mostly more or less calm place, even without mods.

And "powercorrupted devils" will stay if you will give them power. Tho I am not sure that every moderator had to be a powercorrupted devil tbh. I was not on this forum 2 years ago.

6 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Ex started it.....I just finished itΒ  Β :)

Such a liar. You finished nothing.

17 hours ago, jadekhali said:

If you want XGold Transfers between members I suggest you hang out at Achat with all the child molesters over there who will gladly give you gold so you can buy a new dressΒ  as long as you pretend to be 12 years old and shrink your tits......try not to get too many nightmares thinking about their real life kids.......

You started it. That person just added a little suggestion. It would be great to do this at another place, but it was packed in one post. You started to answer her suggestion while her suggestion was addressed to devs.

PS: I stop here for this moment. I am appreciate people who would like to see the thread clear. Excuse me.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§