3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

For the new ones that feel let down and wonder why there are many that wait for the game. When I joined weeks before 2016, the game was two private rooms and you could move furniture around the inside of the rooms. Some people used a Cheat Engine to lift things up and then two amazing people started two dlls to allow people to build outside the room. Since then this game has been getting upgraded to eventually include a world builder. Not many game have upgraded as much as this one has. Although it says version 2.7, it has gotten upgraded more than that. About a year ago I put a request for Afro, respect the fro, now I am asking for capes, tails and wings. Because the developers listen and get around to it, in time. As for this attack when it is over We all go have fun, for now in my opinion. The game is worth the wait, as for the people, if you guys are friends there are other games and ways to communicate. So send a message to a friend. 

5 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It's funny how a troll calls others the same trolls lol Maybe you will stop lie on me and will answer some old questions? Why did you spread humors and bs to my friends behind my back? Why did you open a room which wasn`t yours? Why did you troll and attack all of those good owners and places being under alts? Why your DJs waited you in ages to change each other while you afk? And many more.

ps: 119 online of 558 members while covid is going + 5 bots + people who really only registered on your discord as well as in many other. You numbers show nothing, Jade. Don`t manipulate.

Susan is right.....you have become officially boring now(but thanks for the extra numbers  :))......bye       zzzzzzzzzzz

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

7 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Susan is right.....you have become officially boring now......bye       zzzzzzzzzzz

What did i say? Such a troll lol Boring person as you is usually getting bored of nothing. But more interesting thing that you`re always getting bored when I give the truth about you straight forward. A way better than spreading rumors behind my back, right? So you may put your "zzzzzzz" somewhere deep and enjoy.

4b2934850a60cf33d83c3c0d180b616d.png

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

11 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

What did i say? Such a troll lol Boring person as you is usually getting bored of nothing. But more interesting thing that you`re always getting bored when I give the truth about you straight forward. A way better than spreading rumors behind my back, right? So you may put your "zzzzzzz" somewhere deep and enjoy.

4b2934850a60cf33d83c3c0d180b616d.png

8 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Those were tech issues I went though with Discord......now we have put EVERYONE to sleep     lol

Thank you Ex   :)

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by jadekhali

6 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Those were tech issues I went though with Discord......now we have put EVERYONE to sleep     lol

18 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It's funny how a troll calls others the same trolls lol Maybe you will stop lie on me and will answer some old questions? Why did you spread humors and bs to my friends behind my back? Why did you open a room which wasn`t yours? Why did you troll and attack all of those good owners and places being under alts? Why your DJs waited you in ages to change each other while you afk?

You didn`t give an answer. I am sure you will never do.

Bring it on Ex!.....I want 100 new members today!.....you already got me over 60......I'm sure you can do it.....I have faith in you!    :)

Edited by jadekhali

57 minutes ago, Felinia said:

I didn't think you called yourself "Gizmo".
Regardless that mine was a simple joke about Pandora, I know what a DDOS attack is. You don't know my story on 3dx.
 So, you can attack me as much as you want, maybe you missed the phrase "dead or new avatar" since his private contacts 
were all closed immediately after the disappearance. When a person wants to 
"disappear" from 3dx, he creates a new avatar or a new account, it does not upset his life for a person, as you say, 
"who wants to leave behind like dust."
If you want to talk about privacy, let's talk about privacy. If you think you are totally protected, just think that 
every time you swipe your credit card, your bank knows where you are at that moment. Every time you activate GPS, 
you shop and pay with a card, etc. There has been no privacy since 1900. One can only "hide" in a cave hoping not to
 be tracked down by the CIA. See you later.

You don't need to bring down a whole philosophy about how credit cards betray your privacy and mix it togethen in an argument when it comes to privacy in an online environment. While we do share our info with businesses we chose to trust, that doesn't mean we agree to a breach of privacy coming from regular "curious" users such as yourself. If a person cares to keep in touch with you or make himself known to you, he will. Otherwise no "Pandora solution" should make it possible to you to snoop around. It's really none of your concern, nor is it mine who is who irl, unless they care to share it.

Edited by Cruna

2 minutes ago, Cruna said:

You don't need to bring down a whole philosophy about how credit cards betray your privacy and mix it togethen in an argument when it comes to privacy in an online environment. While we do share our info with businesses we chose to trust, that doesn't mean we agree to a breach of privacy coming from regular c"curious" users such as yourself. If a person cares to keep in touch with you or make himself known to you, he will. Otherwise no "Pandora solution" should make it possible to you to snoop around. It's really none of your concern, nor is it mine who is who irl, unless they care to share it.

Fortunately I also wrote "Queen Drama". Stop, don't continue.

38 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Susan is right.....you have become officially boring now(but thanks for the extra numbers  :))......bye       zzzzzzzzzzz

Come on, stop just spamming the discord, already this post is out with other topics, now even discord spam

46 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It's funny how a troll calls others the same trolls lol Maybe you will stop lie on me and will answer some old questions? Why did you spread humors and bs to my friends behind my back? Why did you open a room which wasn`t yours? Why did you troll and attack all of those good owners and places being under alts? Why your DJs waited you in ages to change each other while you afk? And many more.

ps: 119 online of 558 members while covid is going + 5 bots + people who really only registered on your discord as well as in many other. You numbers show nothing, Jade. Don`t manipulate.

LET HE SELF PROMOTE HER BULLSHIT. WHY EVEN BOTHER GIVING HER ANY RECOGNITION.

Can we stop with the Numbers Game..Keep that in the game..Its about quality not quantity..I have a server as well and prefer people i know and talk to. So yes all servers might show a high number but alot are AFK always.. And no i wont spam here with it lol...Anyways Any new up date would be appreciated HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL....I hope server back very soon