3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

1 hour ago, Cruna said:

it has nothing to do with DDOS attacks. We are talking about two different things here.

Second. If somebody wants to reset,or anything it's their private business, and it's not up to any of us to try and find them breaching their privacy. Who wants to keep touch with you, will get in touch with you eventually. Be sure of that. Be nice to people and high chance that they will not bail on you, leaving you in the dust.

I didn't think you called yourself "Gizmo".
Regardless that mine was a simple joke about Pandora, I know what a DDOS attack is. You don't know my story on 3dx.
 So, you can attack me as much as you want, maybe you missed the phrase "dead or new avatar" since his private contacts 
were all closed immediately after the disappearance. When a person wants to 
"disappear" from 3dx, he creates a new avatar or a new account, it does not upset his life for a person, as you say, 
"who wants to leave behind like dust."
If you want to talk about privacy, let's talk about privacy. If you think you are totally protected, just think that 
every time you swipe your credit card, your bank knows where you are at that moment. Every time you activate GPS, 
you shop and pay with a card, etc. There has been no privacy since 1900. One can only "hide" in a cave hoping not to
 be tracked down by the CIA. See you later.

Please don't go away Ex......our membership has INCREASED BY ALMOST ONE HUNDREND!!!!!!......since you start shit with me.......THANK YOU!!!!!

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Your words has a zero sense as well as your excuses. Let`s make the "server down" thread same way as  "galaxxxy" #2 in wc. So wise. It is you started the offtopic here.

guys its coffee time here, i cant even think about popcorn now ;)

1 minute ago, jadekhali said:

Please don't go away Ex......our membership has INCREASED BY ALMOST ONE HUNDREND!!!!!!......since you start shit with me.......THANK YOU!!!!!

Thank you for the info. I was in your half-died discord with more than 500 people and most of them ain`t active. Some of them just fakes. Ah, don`t you forget how you started to spread your bs about me by PMing to my friends? You should remember why you was kicked from Jazzy Lounge. Because of your parasite nature.

8 hours ago, MidnightMist said:

The password reset uses 3dxchat.com which is the same server as the game, so it is down as well. Not that knowing your password is very useful when the server is down anyway :P

My forum password , not the game password :)  Luckily I remembered what I changed it to last time 

7 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Thank you for the info. I was in your half-died discord with more than 500 people and most of them ain`t active. Some of them just fakes. Ah, don`t you forget how you started to spread your bs about me by PMing to my friends? You should remember why you was kicked from Jazzy Lounge. Because of your parasite nature.

Sorry Ex....the numbers don't lie,,,,,only YOU do!   :)

We were barely 500 before you started ur trolling  :)

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by jadekhali

Screenshot_1.png

Can we please stop this very old drama? Jade all who wish to be part of a no drama zone only see the drama created here so how could it possibly be no drama there? 

7 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, we're still under attack. We managed to keep the forum stable, but the main game server is still unavailable. We have taken a number of protective steps and continue our work to bring you back into the game. This is our main goal.
Thanks for your support!

Quoting Gizmo's latest update so it is easier to find.  Thank you Gizmo for your efforts as well as for keeping us updated.

Screenshot_1.png

It's funny how a troll calls others the same trolls lol Maybe you will stop lie on me and will answer some old questions? Why did you spread humors and bs to my friends behind my back? Why did you open a room which wasn`t yours? Why did you troll and attack all of those good owners and places being under alts? Why your DJs waited you in ages to change each other while you afk? And many more.

ps: 119 online of 558 members while covid is going + 5 bots + people who really only registered on your discord as well as in many other. You numbers show nothing, Jade. Don`t manipulate.