3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

3 minutes ago, Jonno said:

hit quote it's on the bottom of each posr. :)

Oh, i got it, thank you for your very kind helpΒ πŸ˜—

(must have been blind, maybe the horniness is the source 🀣)

Edited by meilyn

1 minute ago, Danifae said:

We get our lost days back, so it's not that big a deal. it's just frustrating lol

Nobody gets their lost days back :)Β Every minute you leave behind, it's gone forever.

But yeah the account will be charged with extra days here.

13 hours ago, Rondon said:

A minute of silence for all them NA boys who couldn't bust that morning nut when they found out 3dx was under ddos attack. ⚰️

Β 

Dance GIF by Jason Clarke - Find & Share on GIPHY480 Γ— 270

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seems like its Day 2 now and tthey are still not able to bust that nut. Uh oh.

Β 

I also feel sorry for all the people that play 3DXChat from work. Its really touching to see you having to focus on getting actual work done now.

Edited by Nikki

1 minute ago, Andaislu said:

I have never been so active on a forum in my life until 3DX crashed lol

and there goes your quota of 7 for today too and yesterday perhaps and possibly tomorrow too 😜

5 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, we're still under attack. We managed to keep the forum stable, but the main game server is still unavailable. We have taken a number of protective steps and continue our work to bring you back into the game. This is our main goal.
Thanks for your support!

^

6 minutes ago, BellaB said:

6 days have passed since your message. When can we expect to log on again?

Either you live in the future or in another time-space continiuum then us. But for all other earthlings (apart from Australia maybe) it has been a bit more then 24hours since the servers took a nap and less then 6 hours when Gizmos last update on the situation was.

14 hours ago, panCDCA said:

Understood, but I also don't think it is out of the realm of possibility for a competitor to be doing this as well. Especially if they are losing business and desperate.

Sadly, anyone with $150 can buy a week-long DDOS attack in the dark edges of the web with Bitcoin. Yup. It is really that easy.

On a side note, thanks always for the flowers, you super special man! @)~~~>~~~

Β Β 

2 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

6-1 today in World Of Warships. My lucky day.

I've got a bunch of my Tier X's out in World of Tanks and had a miserable night in terms of victories. Nothing's working rigth, wahhhhhhhhhhh!

Edited by GoddessBastet