3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, we're still under attack. We managed to keep the forum stable, but the main game server is still unavailable. We have taken a number of protective steps and continue our work to bring you back into the game. This is our main goal.
Thanks for your support!

For those that have just woken up, has gone a tad off topic. See latest quote above, haha, our bad. 😋

25 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I meant pandora and ignore system, vladok. 

Exactly because of the security issues which were exploited by programs like Pandora, this was changed. So basically the server and the client treats each avi as a separate entity, regardless of the account information where they belong. So it was either, leave that security loophole open, having the abillity to block accounts instead of singular avis, or fix the privacy issue of the customers which they obviously had.

Not being able to block all avis on a singular account with one move is the lesser evil in this case. 

Probably protection of personal information and privacy of people is more important than the frustration of some who can't ignore every avi of an account with a single click. 

Edited by Cruna

11 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Want a little lifehack? You can click on Gizmo's profile and easily check all his recent messages. :P

so your "solution" is for people to go into another topic than what they want to know about, find a post from Gizmo, go into his profile through it... then look for his recent posts.............okay 😂

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, we're still under attack. We managed to keep the forum stable, but the main game server is still unavailable. We have taken a number of protective steps and continue our work to bring you back into the game. This is our main goal.
Thanks for your support!

While wishing you to manage the problem very soon, there could be a chance to have a sort of offline client to build something without logging in and able to save it as world file to upload when everything is fixed?

So people could keep busy in some way 😁

1 minute ago, Anaganda said:

so your "solution" is for people to go into another topic than what they want to know about, find a post from Gizmo, go into his profile through it... then look for his recent posts.............okay 😂

It's much easier than you make it sound. Actually, you don't even have to go into any topic. You can just click there:

5ag6HI3euEMX48xaGx2kZvpsOs3fyfuQIBB5R2g8

And btw why going into "other" topic? This exact topic started by Gizmo as well.

2 hours ago, Coldheart said:

Jade Kahli? He's got a rather substantial drinking problem, when he gets lit he likes to start shit, then turn around and report them when they retaliate against him. He's just bitter because we all know he's a dude, and no matter how much he tries to act or convince people otherwise, at the end of day, he's still a dude. A bitter drunk dude, that's no way to live, but hey he's got over 500 people on some server, woopdie frickin doo!

NO one has proven they are female more then I have dude....you have real mental problems....and why be jealous of my Discord with over 500 members?

Unlike you THEY know the truth  :)

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

is that the Star Trek VR game? saw that was on offer at the mo.

I tried EVE online's fighter simulater in VR "Once" and only once, doing loops in a game where you can't figure out where is up and what's down...
I couldn't continue.

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

is that the Star Trek VR game? saw that was on offer at the mo.

Star Trek Online. They keep everything dorky like the old series, making dramatic b-grade cutscenes and stuff  😅

Firing the Tox Uthat at a cardboard cutout planet!

3 minutes ago, Xizl said:

And btw why going into "other" topic? This exact topic started by Gizmo as well.

Still an unneeded work around, than just simply going to the topic and finding the update... cause people are unable to control themselves from going off topic, which I my self am risking doing, thus this is the end of this debate for me ^^
but we can stick to our guns and be brats, cause you know it's lighter on our ego than understanding what people are saying...

3 minutes ago, Andaislu said:

If all the rambling is off-topic we should all find a thread and hang out there! Erotic gifs, mood thread, user diaries and music is mine :P

There is now one of those topics in the forum.

3 minutes ago, namired said:

Wie lange dauert es, den Server zu reparieren? Tage oder Wochen?

ja das fragen sich viele echt traurig in der heutigen zeit 2017 hat so ein angriff 1 woche gebraucht jetzt sollte sowas in 2-5 stunden  vorbei sein 24 stunden später hat sich nicht viel getan