3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

4 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Oh cm'on, people need to let their steam out somewhere. If this topic will be closed – other topics will be flooded with same stuff.Β 

Yes, this thread is created exactly for that purpose, it is written by Gizmo himself that people should write here about it instead of creating new threads about server being down.

So what he said there makes no sense.

Edited by Cruna

14 minutes ago, vladok said:

I come to the game for a fan and DO NOT want to see characters that I do not like, who insulted me, in any form, and not as a separate avatar
it is my right, and here they violate it

Hi vladok. There is another side of the coin. Such feature should be implemented with no risk to others. You are talking about your rights, but you don`t think about rights of others.

4 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Oh cm'on, people need to let their steam out somewhere. If this topic will be closed – other topics will be flooded with same stuff.Β 

then start a new topic i don't care this is about the server being down not cookies, rooms or about shit that people call other people , where is the "server down" talk i know it was talked about in the start but then the talk in this topic should had ended and moved somewhere else, that's how i see and my opinion take it as you want i don't care.

Β 

5 minutes ago, Cruna said:

Yes, this thread is created exactly for that purpose, it is written by Gizmo himself that people should write here about it instead of creating new threads about server being down.

yeah write about the server being down but this topic has taken another direction then i think it should be in.

Β 

11 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Hi vladok. There is another side of the coin. Such feature should be implemented with no risk to others. You are talking about your rights, but you don`t think about rights of others.

I am not interested in the arguments of the other side, if it violates MY RIGHTS, or my guests
I am a moderator and administrator in my room.

what rights can others have? To violate my rights?
Violate the rights of others?
No one has these rights. Read the Game Rules.
If I open a room and someone begins to violate my rights and the rights of others, I must have the right to throw him
This is my room and I decide.

9 minutes ago, AceXx said:

then start a new topic i don't care this is about the server being down not cookies, rooms or about shit that people call other people , where is the "server down" talk i know it was talked about in the start but then the talk in this topic should had ended and moved somewhere else, that's how i see and my opinion take it as you want i don't care.

Β 

yeah write about the server being down but this topic has taken another direction then i think it should be in.

At first, I would have have agreed with you. I was a little upset it wasn't being taken with the 'proper seriousness' it deserved. But, you have to let people be people, right? Now, I kinda enjoy it and Gizmo & Lisa need to be able to work and not babysit us with constant updates. Some of the posts are funny and that eases some of the anxiety like an internet medicine, right? We're all feeling a little bit of it, what we want to do but can't.

Besides, what are you going to do? Carry a nightstick around and make people mind? That's like trying to herd cats.

34 minutes ago, Cruna said:

Give us your best guess when service will resume

Hi Cruna. I hope this finds you well.
Β 

As I read over the posts from the start of this event to now,Β it appears pretty clear that there is a growing number of people that haveΒ become a bit sour andΒ critical of the dev team/staff in general, warranted or not.Β I have not been here long enough to understand the history of feature/functionality releases and what was or was not in each iterationΒ toΒ weighΒ in on the matter.Β 
Β 

That said, would you really stand in front of this firingΒ Β squad and give a β€œbest guess” response?

I agree that a customer facing update should be given at predetermined intervalsΒ stating very simply:
1.Β if they have or have not identified the problem.

2. If they have or do not have a solution, and if it’sΒ temp or permanent.Β 

3. Is the fix currently in testing or has been validated.

once Service is restoredΒ the dev team can then put out a customer facing root cause analysis explaining the root cause and what steps are being taken to mitigate future service interruptions.Β 

Its clearΒ that there are historical conversations that both sides have differing perspectives about which resulted inΒ trust lost between customer and devs. I think both sides would benefit from defining a process for service interruptions. This will Β one,Β manage expectations on both sides and secondly provide a measuring tool for time to resolution metrics. If we talk about solutions moving forward and both sides agree there has been or effort to improve. We can the. Address the large issues in the room without pointing fingers.
Β 

Sorry for the lengthy response. I can be a bit ofΒ watch builder, and that takes alot of time to finish. πŸ˜‚

if someone came into my room and begins to spoil the mood of me and my guests, I simply must as the owner immediately stop this disgrace and remove the bully
Was he warned?
Did he read the rules of the game?
Here let him go and think why he is such a fool, and what he needs to do to stop him being)

By the way, this option will immediately improve the atmosphere of the game. Professional idiots who go from one room to another and lift up visitors in a local chat will disappear.
This will improve the level of the game and communication in it.

6 minutes ago, vladok said:

I am not interested in the arguments of the other side, if it violates MY RIGHTS, or my guests
I am a moderator and administrator in my room.

what rights can others have? To violate my rights?
Violate the rights of others?
No one has these rights. Read the Game Rules.
If I open a room and someone begins to violate my rights and the rights of others, I must have the right to throw him
This is my room and I decide.

I meant pandora and ignore system, vladok.Β 

1 minute ago, MeiLing said:

What would improve the level of the game is less useless rooms...

And who will define which rooms areΒ useless?Β 

For me "BBC ORGY NO CHAT ONLY FUCK COLDS WELCOME" room is absolutely useless. But for many other people it's a great place to spend their 3dxchat time. Just an example.

6 minutes ago, Xizl said:

And who will define which rooms areΒ useless?Β 

For me "BBC ORGY NO CHAT ONLY FUCK COLDS WELCOME" room is absolutely useless. But for many other people it's a great place to spend their 3dxchat time. Just an example.

I want to tell you why it's not totally useless. This may sound a little harsh but sometimes I just don't want to hear it, what they have to say.

Some of the guys in general, I mean.

Edited by PluushPuussy
Clarification.

Just now, Anaganda said:

The man has a point though... having to sort through 6-7 pages of side talk so I can find the update that Gizmo posted, is not what this thread is about.

Want a little lifehack? You can click on Gizmo'sΒ profile and easily check all his recent messages.Β :P

2 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

I want to tell you why it's not totally useless

Β 

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

Those useless rooms alas seem to be the busiest, so clearly not so useless for most.Β 

I understand it. That's why I said "useless for me".Β Β ^_^