3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

58 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, we're still under attack. We managed to keep the forum stable, but the main game server is still unavailable. We have taken a number of protective steps and continue our work to bring you back into the game. This is our main goal.
Thanks for your support!

Thanks Gizmo Keep up the good work

I don't understand the interest of an idiot in attacking the server of such a game, what he wants to earn if not to break the balls and the patience of the people, especially the staff. He has been attacking for too long now almost 10 hours, such a thing is not normal. You are a formidable staff to respect for the excellent work you are doing now, to give security to your users😘. Thanks for the patience you put, I would have already lost it :) with a similar attack, I would have gone right into the house of this idiot.
What worries me are little users with little patience, who could abandon.

Guys, you have to wait and have respect and trust towards the staff, because there is no need to get excited, it is not necessary for them or even for the attack. It is not easy to manage all this with users who are in a crisis of abstinence :)

Instead of having these abstinence crises, let's think about some suggestions on how to improve our world

Edited by Lҽʋιɳα

9 hours ago, panCDCA said:

💘🧡 💘🧡 💘🧡 💘🧡

yeah she lost me months ago when she went off calling people here names, insulting people and acting like she is just the most innocent, non judgmental person in the game. Which when you have to tell people that and don't think people can see the truth and judge for themselves, says a lot about you as a person.

Jade Kahli? He's got a rather substantial drinking problem, when he gets lit he likes to start shit, then turn around and report them when they retaliate against him. He's just bitter because we all know he's a dude, and no matter how much he tries to act or convince people otherwise, at the end of day, he's still a dude. A bitter drunk dude, that's no way to live, but hey he's got over 500 people on some server, woopdie frickin doo!

Edited by Coldheart

1 hour ago, Coldheart said:

that would be half the people that have ever played here.

Lol what? Did I understand you wrong or you saying that every second person who played here were banned? Makes no sense to me...

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, we're still under attack. We managed to keep the forum stable, but the main game server is still unavailable. We have taken a number of protective steps and continue our work to bring you back into the game. This is our main goal.
Thanks for your support!

Give us your best guess when service will resume

4 minutes ago, Eriksson said:

Thanks for all the hard work and updates on the situation.
Gizmo and Lisa. Cheers.

Hard work is measured in results, not promises, as it has been over the years. Just saying.

I hope the new update will include
- the opportunity for the owner of the room to throw the bully from the open room, without rebooting the room.
-the ability to ban all avatars of a particular person, including future and former.

7 minutes ago, vladok said:

I hope the new update will include
- the opportunity for the owner of the room to throw the bully from the open room, without rebooting the room.
-the ability to ban all avatars of a particular person, including future and former.

-ability to throw people from rooms, might be a good thing for some case, but also it's a really bad idea. People would abuse that feature for every sort of personal reasons, so no thank you.

-all avatars should be ignored of the account like it was the case before but it became tricky, I think, for them to plug in the security problems exploited by programs like Pandora and also keep the account wide blocking. So they made it like this, probably because it's the lesser evil in their opinion.

Also I would like the new update to fix bugs. The incorrect location of the avis for example is getting on everybodys nerves

And is there an ETA about the pose editor?

Edited by Cruna

Just now, BlkMagicStic said:

Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean they aren't working hard and getting results on their end, just saying.

No, I can't see it and neither can you. We are not mindreaders to know what they are doing there. We measure a success in results, not in promises. And I'm not talking only about this case.

2 minutes ago, Cruna said:

-ability to throw people from rooms, might be a good thing for some case, but also it's a really bad idea. People would abuse that features for every sort of personal reasons, so no thank you.

-all avatars should be ignored of the account like it was the case before but it became tricky, I think, for them to plug in the security problems exploited by programs like Pandora and also keep the account wide blocking. So they made it like this, probably because it's the lesser evil in their opinion.

Also I would like the new update to fix bugs. The incorrect location of the avis for example is getting on everybodys nerves

Sure are complaining AND requesting a lot there!! You want the game fixed AND you want all these updates and shit. you wanting all this, you should just leave this game and come back in like 3-4 weeks. smh

1 minute ago, Cruna said:

-ability to throw people from rooms, might be a good thing for some case, but also it's a really bad idea. People would abuse that feature for every sort of personal reasons, so no thank you.

If someone came to visit you and you do not like his behavior, you throw him out of the house. So?
So this is normal.
If the owner of the room does NOT like this character, then he simply will not let him in. As is usually done
Those. let the owner of the room decide for himself, endure the bully who spoils everyone’s mood or expel

I come to the game for a fan and DO NOT want to see characters that I do not like, who insulted me, in any form, and not as a separate avatar
it is my right, and here they violate it
This is just a script option - by what sign of a ban. By avatar or by user
it's easy to do

2 minutes ago, BlkMagicStic said:

Oooooh im so jelly!! I have YET to get cookies....and I bet Paulanna's cookies are some of the best haha

Haha! I just realized how much it sounded like innuendo. I literally meant cookies!

Though...I bet her "cookies" are pretty amazing, too. 😁

1 minute ago, ShannonRay said:

Haha! I just realized how much it sounded like innuendo. I literally meant cookies!

Though...I bet her "cookies" are pretty amazing, too. 😁

Hahah no I meant cookies as well. like cookies (as a gift) not her cookies (in her pants) hahaha

@Gizmo once you see this if you do, i think this topic needs a close, cause it has gone way to off track with people talking about other stuff then what the topic is about.

besides that keep fighting the ddos and win for the sake of 3dx :)

1 minute ago, AceXx said:

@Gizmo once you see this if you do, i think this topic needs a close, cause it has gone way to off track with people talking about other stuff then what the topic is about.

besides that keep fighting the ddos and win for the sake of 3dx :)

Oh cm'on, people need to let their steam out somewhere. If this topic will be closed – other topics will be flooded with same stuff.