3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

1 minute ago, DazUnn said:

At least the forums are up. Have they posted anything other than the initial "server down/ddos attack"?

<<<< Not speaking for the devs  but my comon sense say ''if u dont have a estimate time of fix '' you cant realy say a when u can only say we are handling it and they have said that already :) 

But what i know :) im just a groupie i tour with the band sometimes :) 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

<<<< Not speaking for the devs  but my comon sense say ''if u dont have a estimate time of fix '' you cant realy say a when u can only say we are handling it and they have said that already :) 

But what i know :) im just a groupie i tour with the band sometimes :) 

YOU ARE FAR MORE THAN A GROUPIE, YOU ARE INTELLIGENT, SEXY AND FILLED WITH COMMON SENSE. SO RARE TO FIND.  ❤️

What is DDoS attack mean?
A DDoS attack (distributed denial-of-service attack) is an attempt to make an online service, network, or application unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple compromised sources, blocking legitimate traffic from getting through.
oh! so 3dxchat got hacked... wow! 

1 minute ago, GoddessAthena said:
A DDoS attack (distributed denial-of-service attack) is an attempt to make an online service, network, or application unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple compromised sources, blocking legitimate traffic from getting through.

ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT IT MEANT BUT TOO LAZY OR NOT INTERESTED ENOUGH TO DO THE FOOT WORK TO LOOK FOR THE DEFINITION. 

THANKS FOR DOING IT AND INFORMING THOSE LIKE ME.

HAVE AN ABRACADABRA ROSE

th?id=OIP.LplTL2Oe9jm160xPpvFfGQHaE6&pid=Api&P=0&w=246&h=164

1 minute ago, panCDCA said:

I JUST WANTED TO QUOTE THIS BECAUSE I LOVE THAT YOU SAID THIS TO SOMEONE. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL SOUL, SOME OF US COULD LEARN FROM.

HAVE AN ABRACADABRA ROSE

th?id=OIP.LplTL2Oe9jm160xPpvFfGQHaE6&pid=Api&P=0&w=246&h=164

Uhh... Thanks.

You kind of making me blush... I think you are a bit overreacting :P I did not really do anything much. 

5 minutes ago, GoddessAthena said:

not hacked but attacked thats a diffference. They send millions of requests or whatever data too the server so it gets overloaded but they dont hack it.

Just now, Xizl said:

Uhh... Thanks.

You kind of making me blush... I think you are a bit overreacting :P I did not really do anything much. 

Maybe, BUT perhaps that person needed to hear someone say what you did to make them feel better. 

NEVER underestimate what the kindness you give online may mean to others.

Plus (and I include myself) in a thread that can be filled with hostility and some nastiness.... it is wondrous to see someone care enough about another to tell them not to call themselves pathetic. 

I am in awe of that positive attitude. 

il go a lil off topic now and i will say :) 

whoever is behind this ..the best way for 3dxchat to answer back is by introducing  4 some sex poses :) 

many might say stuff like'' that ppl dont share partners whatever ...but what I do knhow for sure is 

that if 3dxchat introduce 4some sex poses the advertizments in social media will explode bringing more ppl

This is how u reply to attacks by bringing stuff that advertize wise will explode and go viral  and will lead game to new heights  

imagine walking out from an attack twice stronger and doubling ur numbers :) 

could be 4 somes -could be pose editor -could be something else big ...get the point 

But what i know  im just a groupie  i go tours with the band sometimes  😁

Edited by Aliviax

6 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

il go a lil off topic now and i will say :) 

whoever is behind this ..the best way for 3dxchat to answer back is by introducing  4 some sex poses :) 

many might say stuff like'' that ppl dont share partners whatever ...but what I do knhow for sure is 

that if 3dxchat introduce 4some sex poses the advertizments in social media will explode bringing more ppl

This is how u reply to attacks by bringing stuff that advertize wise will explode and go viral  and will lead game to new heights  

imagine walking out from an attack twice stronger and doubling ur numbers :) 

could be 4 somes -could be pose editor -could be something else big ...get the point 

But what i know  im just a groupie  i go tours with the band sometimes  😁

LOL..... 

NOT OFF TOPIC AT ALL FOR WHAT THE THREAD'S TRUE MEANING IS FOR.