3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Wish good luck to 3DX Dev's to fix servers..
Hope they take care more about some small details could make 3DXChat much better.
1. The ignore system work on all the account not just one avatarΒ ,

(When use ignore system it means to ignore the bad person who use the account not just one avatarΒ and give the bad people 3 chances to be bad).

2. Add some more details and options to users profiles, Like as change INTERESTED IN to Text, So users can type in it,

3. Β XGold Transfer Between 3DXChat Members is good too.

Hugs all

7 minutes ago, Lover said:

Wish good luck to 3DX Dev's to fix servers..
Hope they take care more about some small details could make 3DXChat much better.
1. The ignore system work on all the account not just one avatarΒ ,

(When use ignore system it means to ignore the bad person who use the account not just one avatarΒ and give the bad people 3 chances to be bad).

2. Add some more details and options to users profiles, Like as change INTERESTED IN to Text, So users can type in it,

3. Β XGold Transfer Between 3DXChat Members is good too.

Hugs all

If you want XGold Transfers between members I suggest you hang out at Achat with all the child molesters over there who will gladly give you gold so you can buy a new dressΒ  as long as you pretend to be 12 years old and shrink your tits......try not to get too many nightmares thinking about their real life kids.......

9 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

I suggest you hang out at Achat with all the child molesters over there who will gladly give you gold so you can buy a new dressΒ  as long as you pretend to be 12 years old and shrink your tits

I don't see how xgold transfer and underage RP areΒ connected. We already have pedos in 3dxchat, I've seen a few profiles/f-lists of people looking for underage plays. And only God knows how much doing it in secret. I don't think that xgold transer will anyhow increase their population. Population of hookers? Yes, this is for sureΒ :P

Edited by Xizl

1 minute ago, jadekhali said:

If you want XGold Transfers between members I suggest you hang out at Achat with all the child molesters over there who will gladly give you gold so you can buy a new dressΒ  as long as you pretend to be 12 years old and shrink your tits......try not to get too many nightmares thinking about their real life kids.......

You`d better come back to that garbage yourself. Money transfer is okay for all games today.

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

I hate this "free" to play model too, where you need to pay for every pose, clothes, haircut, piercing, tattoo, makeup option, literally everything. And on top of it – pay for premium. Such a garbage. I hope 3dxchat will never become like this.

I agree. I find 3DX, for all the problems they have at times and the negativity that arises here in the forums, to be one of the best run games on the market. For the most part it is populated with good people, music and creativity in user made rooms.Β 

It would be a shame if they started charging... I think it would immediately damage the class of people playing.

3 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

It would be a shame if they started charging... I think it would immediately damage the class of people playing.

Gizmo answered that question a long time ago. No. I hope he will never change this.

ps: most of us hope.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

4 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Maybe you got kicked from there because of your attacks and came to here to do your dirty business again? Let`s ask people around.

Β 

2 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

What is the reason to ask such a silly question? Still play innocent?

πŸ’˜πŸ§‘Β πŸ’˜πŸ§‘Β πŸ’˜πŸ§‘Β πŸ’˜πŸ§‘

yeah she lost me months ago when she went off calling people here names, insulting people and acting like she is just the most innocent, non judgmental person in the game. Which when you have to tell people that and don't think people can see the truth and judge for themselves, says a lot about you as a person.