3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

21 minutes ago, Cruna said:

that's cute :)Β I like that picture. I used to play LoL a lot. But sure I don't trust you. You can't speak in the name of the devs. only they can. You only have a personal opinion like everybody else around here.

I dont have to speak for the devs lol comon sense do speak and says that devs do work hard to deliver smooth experience and updatesΒ  in frequent matterΒ 

you know its not so easy as ppl think to run a game :)Β 

think about it everyday game gets attacked by competitors and piratesΒ  devs always on their toes to hadle that stuff and not only that but create new content updates and many moreΒ 

See now ? there is no need for someone to speak for them if you know how games workΒ  its common sense not a praise ^^Β 

2 minutes ago, sissyboy said:

I don't understand why people DDoS a game that just make people happy. In this quarantine time, this type of fun is one of the few things that makes us escape reality and forget our problems.

Maybe someone got banned, or someone is mad that Gizmo didn't make a certain update or whatever, some people are selfish and will try and destroy something to get their it their way or just as some sort of "revenge/punishment" no matter how many others it might affect, your guess is as good as mine.

I wish the devs the best of luck resorting it 😊

3 minutes ago, sissyboy said:

I don't understand why people DDoS a game that just make people happy. In this quarantine time, this type of fun is one of the few things that makes us escape reality and forget our problems.

Some hackers DDoS anything, including hospitals. They have no morals, they just like to watch the world burn.

7 minutes ago, sissyboy said:

that's exactly what turn them on, shame on them.

Keep the good work here ! Thx for infos.

6 minutes ago, Damcles said:

what do you want, there are bastards who don't want to see others having fun, their only pleasure is to annoy others. Unfortunately, that's how it should be, but they should be beaten with sticks until death ensues.

Β 

There are a few like that on game. If there is way to get beating sticks please advise. :)

17 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

think about it everyday game gets attacked by competitors and piratesΒ 

I would recomend staying away from suchΒ unsubstantiated accusationsΒ . Guys who are pirating 3dxchat – okay, they are full of shit, even if this DDOS attack is not made by them (but I am almost sure it is lol), they still deserve to be hated. But accusing 3dxchat's competitors, who are most probably just honest buisness owners,Β in doing this attack without having solid proofs of them doing it... is not nice at all.Β 

Just now, Xizl said:

I would recomend staying away from suchΒ unsubstantiated accusationsΒ . Guys who are pirating 3dxchat – okay, they are full of shit, even if this DDOS attack is not made by them (but I am almost sure it is lol), they still deserve to be hated. But accusing 3dxchat's competitors, who are most probably just honest buisness owners,Β in doing this attack without having solid proofs of them doing it... is not nice at all.Β 

@Xizl - what do you expect? It's Alivia...

12 minutes ago, Vampixie said:

@Xizl - what do you expect? It's Alivia...

Well I see around here even if I don't comment that much, Alivia and Ex always assuming the role of the devs, trying to speak in their stead while no official announcement was made about peoples concerns,Β and they behave like their opinion is the only "common sense". It isn't. They are players like theΒ rest of us and the only real thing is what the devs themselves tell us.

Edited by Cruna

I know they're working hard to get it up and running again.Β  How about we all quit complaining and be supportive.Β  This forum is sounding like an ER waiting room where people are complaining they've waited 3 hours to see the doctor about their girl parts itching when the doctor is dealing with 3 gunshots, 2 heart attacks and a stroke!Β 

I wouldn't even know how to begin to do what the tech people do, so if I'm that clueless i really can't complain how long its taking.Β  Yes, like y'all i wish it were up, but i got the dishes done and the bathroom clean and got laundry in the machine before the rest of the people in the apartments were awake to do their laundry - so i didn't have to wait!

So please be nice to them and try cheering them on!

2 minutes ago, Cruna said:

Well I see around here even if I don't comment that much, Alivia and Ex always assuming the role of the devs, trying to speak in their stead while no official announcement was made about peoples concerns,Β and they behave like their opinion is the only "common sense". It isn't. They are players like theΒ rest of us and the only real thing is what the devs themselves tell us. If they keep silent for months, Alivia and others like her can't come up with excuses just to suck up to somebody they barely even know.

Believe me, Cruna... that was not a post defending Alivia... far from it

3 minutes ago, Cruna said:

Well I see around here even if I don't comment that much, Alivia and Ex always assuming the role of the devs, trying to speak in their stead while no official announcement was made about peoples concerns,Β and they behave like their opinion is the only "common sense". It isn't. They are players like theΒ rest of us and the only real thing is what the devs themselves tell us. If they keep silent for months, Alivia and others like her can't come up with excuses just to suck up to somebody they barely even know.

We are groupies hahahaa 🀣