3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

2 hours ago, Atalas said:

well the devs are completely absent on the forums, and sometimes they drop a few fake promises, and never answer anything.

Apparently the only thing that grabs his attention is... getting DDOS-ed...

Why do you have to be so negative ? Since new year, we get updates almost every month but still you complain.

I think devs do a remarkable job, making this game the best in its genre and knowing there's always a few assholes out there that will never be satisfied.

13 minutes ago, Iness said:

Why do you have to be so negative ? Since new year, we get updates almost every month but still you complain.

I think devs do a remarkable job, making this game the best in its genre and knowing there's always a few assholes out there that will never be satisfied.

not only since new year we get massive updates since late August after game went on 64 client ^^

and let me tell you about 64 client ..we used to change rooms to refresh so we dont crash and since 64 client my room have never crashed lolΒ 

im like ..what is a crash lol i have totaly forgot thatΒ 

not to mention Dev team open the doors to creative pplΒ  make poses clothes hairstyles tattoos and lets not forget ..they also earn 1 free month for their work :)Β lets not forget the intoduction of glory holes the new table those stuff can build up in time ad 1 pose here ad 1 pose there :)Β 

and ofc awesome stuff on the way ..i remeber i said that Game trully started after 64 client update getting out of beta since 64 update game has done leaps and bounds update wise :)Β 

bien sur 3dx nous manque mais voila l equipe travaille dur pour regler ce soucis , rappelant qu ils n ont aucun interet a une si mauvaise pub ! prenez donc votre mal en patience ...nous payons tous notre abo .Β  A CEUXΒ  qui ralent et se pensent au dessus ba aidez le alors au moins vous serez utiles.Apres pour les plus decus d entre vous je suggere une bonne creme et une main travailleuse sinon faites comme nous occupez vousΒ  en attendant...on ne voit qu une face du jeu mais on ignore celle cachΓ©e , le travail qui s effectue derriere donc a vous raleur qui avait certainement Γ©tΓ© poussΓ© a acheter un abonnement proposez nous mieux ..sur ec courage a l equipe et ...3DX , amis , poses ou autres interets qu il apporte , tu nous manque reviens nous vite .

Β 

1 hour ago, Faelvara said:

It must be those damn BUTT PIRATES !

Β 

Β 

I, for one, welcome our Butt Pirate overlords and look forward to working with them in the future.Β 

Β 

My guess? Some ultra-right wing conservative hacker farm that only believe in the missionary position.Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Server down>Β πŸ•›πŸ™„πŸ›€πŸ˜΄πŸ•πŸ€ πŸ™ŒπŸ™„πŸ›€πŸ•˜πŸ€”πŸ»πŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜†πŸ›€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜΄πŸ•›πŸ˜΄πŸ₯±πŸ˜ŒπŸ•₯πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ˜£πŸ›€πŸ˜«πŸΊπŸ€©πŸ•”πŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸŒ¨Β πŸ•Β  Β 

Β  πŸŒœπŸŒŸπŸŒžβ°πŸ“†πŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸ₯πŸŽ€πŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸ•˜πŸŒ™β˜€πŸŒžπŸŒ πŸŒšπŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ•πŸ‘β€πŸ—¨πŸ‘€πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ β˜’β˜£β™»πŸ’―β‰πŸ•—πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ•›πŸ₯πŸ‘‹πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŽπŸ–πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™πŸ€žβœ‹πŸ•˜

πŸ‘‹πŸ€™πŸ–πŸ€œπŸ€˜πŸ‘πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘†βœŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€²πŸ€©πŸ˜ƒ^0^πŸ›°πŸ–¨πŸ–±πŸ–₯πŸ’»πŸ–₯πŸ”ŒβŒ¨πŸ“‘< ServerΒ up

That's my theory , give or take a day....

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

Trust me if you get attack everyday and you need to counter those attacks ,you need to design new content ,fix stuff,updatesΒ  there is no time for sweet answers :)Β 

Β 

I would like to share an opinion too. Because it sounds like you are praising people without any evidence. Bugs in the game have been around for far too long, and what you do is some sort of an attempt to praise somebody for some work they never did. How do you know they don't have time for "sweet answers" by making announcements about things that are needed and people have been waiting for? You make excuses in somebody elses name I think.

9 minutes ago, Cruna said:

I would like to share an opinion too. Because it sounds like you are praising people without any evidence. Bugs in the game have been around for far too long, and what you do is some sort of an attempt to praise somebody for some work they never did. How do you know they don't have time for "sweet answers" by making announcements about things that are needed and people have been waiting for? You make excuses in somebody elses name I think.

As Ahri UseΒ to say in every Load screen before a game startsΒ '' Dont you trust me ''Β πŸ˜‡

Β 

Dont u trust me.png

3 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

As Ahri UseΒ to say in every Load screen before a game startsΒ '' Dont you trust me ''Β πŸ˜‡

Β 

Dont u trust me.png

that's cute :)Β I like that picture. I used to play LoL a lot. But sure I don't trust you. You can't speak in the name of the devs. only they can. You only have a personal opinion like everybody else around here.

Edited by Cruna

15 minutes ago, Wildcard said:

During an attack like this, it's kind of bush league for anyone to pop in and say, "Fix your damn game". @Gizmo and @Lisa would probably love to have some help right now. If you can provide it, step up and provide it. If you can't, or have no idea of how to fix it, then maybe step aside.Β 

I agree.

And also all people complaining here about bugs, about pose editor and other stuff... I agree, game and its development has its problems, pros and cons, in some other topic and some other time I probably would complain about something myself and I actually didΒ :PΒ But there areΒ other time and other threads for it. It's just unreasonable to rise these topics during DDOS attack in the thread about server down. Do you guys really expect that devs will be fixing bugs and making a reports about pose editor and other development related stuffΒ instead of finding a way to stop a DDOS and make servers work stable again?Β 

Edited by Xizl