3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

53 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, our server is under DDOS attack.

All players will be credited with compensation and bonus days after we start the server.

Any Idea when its start again ? and we don't need any Compensation just try to restart again ...and best of luck ...

10 minutes ago, Atalas said:

well the devs are completely absent on the forums, and sometimes they drop a few fake promises, and never answer anything.

Apparently the only thing that grabs his attention is... getting DDOS-ed...

Yeah... except it not just the devs that this is inconveniencing. Even if it was, DDOS is illegal and in no way is a proper response to being ignored. The devs have released some very good updates that are fairly consistent. I for one enjoy this game and any lack of replies on the forums doesn't change that.

15 minutes ago, Atalas said:

well the devs are completely absent on the forums, and sometimes they drop a few fake promises, and never answer anything.

Apparently the only thing that grabs his attention is... getting DDOS-ed...

Gizmo replied within like 30 minutes and sent a message on the Discord server. How much more responsive do you want? Sure it sucks, but don't be a dick.

On a side note. I notice 3DX Forums have protection from DDoS from Cloudflare. Wondered if the actual game has similar protections?

Edited by Mulan

2 minutes ago, Mulan said:

Gizmo replied within like 30 minutes and sent a message on the Discord server. How much more responsive do you want? Sure it sucks, but don't be a dick.

On a side note. I notice 3DX Forums have protection from DDoS from Cloudflare. Wondered if the actual game has similar protections?

Actually closer to an hour, but who's counting?

1 minute ago, Andaislu said:

Just do something else until the team gets our favourite fuck game up and running again

Lol....yup nighty night time here in New Zealand...see ya all tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Andaislu said:

Oh what the hell! Who has decided to do that?? Thanks for letting us know Giz ❤️

New for me that someone mask ask a other Person if he can make now a DDOS Attack on a Server or not 😂

Just now, Atalas said:

Probably you have a problem reading what I said.

Sure they replied now. Looks like DDOS was the only thing bringing him out to say something atleast,

while mum's the word about stuff otherwise. For example about pose editor promised years ago, even if it was asked by several people many-many times. Responsive? you are ridiculous.

He just got DDOS-ed which finally smoked him out to say something

Always this "they promised the pose editor". They only SAID they want to do that. But ever thought on the idea that they dropped it? Devs in any other game do drop things they announced to do many times. The only mistake what I see there is, that they didnt announce if it got dropped or not. But since we got no pose editor up until now, I assume it is pretty much dropped.

51 minutes ago, Atalas said:

Frankly.... serves you right...

So since you are so not happy about the dev team, and you think the game deserves to be DDOS attacked meaning unvailable, can you explain why you are here crying for a game you dont like the dev and you wish down? 

We simply dont know what is doing the dev team, how they are organized. We are aware of Gizmo and Lisa, so 2 persons. We dont know if they are full time on this or not. 

We take assumptions on so many things with not a single clue. Everyone is a dev, everyone run a business, everyone is better than Gizmo and Lisa, meanwhile, noone so far did better.

If I understand people can be unsatisfied with update speed, minimal communication and crash server, I dont get people who wish bad to the dev or the game itself. Noone is forced to play 3dx, if this game becomes frustrating, annoying or boring, why not simply leave it and let the ones who still like it play it?

I know many wont agree with me, but it is also my right to say I like this game, I am satisfied with the latest updates, ofc I always want more like anyone else, but the last year in 3dx has been so much better than the 3 years I had before.

Edited by Torax