3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

28 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

And pictures in profiles ain`t working too!

well if you cant connect to game server properly  due to medium centers not working ofc u will experience issues 

here a example why some ppl have issues and why some others dont have issues 

each player connection travels through various centers till reach 3dxchat server ..

some centers may not work properlly and cause packet loss etc and issues with ur connection 

lets say center B has issues and if a center has issues we cant do anything and prolly they know and working on it 

example player A pass through this center that  has issues but player B dont go through that center 

playerA (with issues) house.........center A....center B ......center C........center D .....center E .......3dxchat server 

playerB( no issues) house .....center A ....center C .....center D .........center E ......3dxchat server 

this is major reason why some players experience issues and some others dont have issues 

every player has a different path till connect to a server ...we all connect to same server but not everyone follows same route.

some paths has issues some dont have and thats not 3dxchat fault 

its like u try go to 3dxchat shop  but some street has issues and dont let you access the 3dxchat shop  in life you will follow another street in internet isnt that simple ^^ only you can do is get a vpn and cross ur fingers it has another path that is using :) 

4 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

and thats not 3dxchat fault 

I am not sure. I didn`t have same problems long time. I was on the forum page and got lost. After i got to the game i got this problem there too. Gizmo said something about intruders today. 

Maybe he blocked some IPs.

6 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

here a video that might help you  know whats causing ur issus ^^

but instead use google adress you need to use 3dxchat server url :) 

download ping poltter :) 

There weren`t any problems on my side. I have good connection. Or 3dx blocked some country, or whole country blocked 3dx. I dont know.

Anyway thanks for trying to help. Appreciate it  : )

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

There weren`t any problems on my side. I have good connection. Or 3dx blocked some country, or whole country blocked 3dx. I dont know.

Anyway thanks for trying to help. Appreciate it  : )

i said above... nothing to do with ur ''speed conection '' wise  i said prolly some center (hop) ur conection pass throught before reach 3dxchat MIGHT have issue (usualy those center takes 24/48 hours fix their issues 

speed has nothing to do if a center along the way dont work properly :) 

a connection pass through many centers till final destination (3dxchat server)

anyways if you have wtfast use it or other vpn try to by pass the broken hop 

50 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

i said above... nothing to do with ur ''speed conection '' wise  i said prolly some center (hop) ur conection pass throught before reach 3dxchat MIGHT have issue (usualy those center takes 24/48 hours fix their issues 

speed has nothing to do if a center along the way dont work properly :) 

a connection pass through many centers till final destination (3dxchat server)

anyways if you have wtfast use it or other vpn try to by pass the broken hop 

I have tested it everywhere. three games and browser. all works fast except 3dxchat.

PS: Now i connected to old path, works good as it was. I did without vpn too, works good. Something was on their side. Just one annoying thing is: it was going some hours. Is not so comfortable when I have an hour or two per day, but it is a way better to lose two hours than to lose few days x)

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

11 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Download ping plotter and test ur connection till 3dxchat server ...if you have issues in the 1st 3 means its on ur end  if u have issue after the 1st 3 but before 3dxchat server means another center has issue and u cant do anything prolly they know and fixing it ...only if u see issue in last center aka 3dxchat server means 3dxchat has issues ..ask support to give u the server url so u test with ping plotter :) 

doubtful because the only thing I have changed it from a laptop to a PC. same cable and all. Funny how I can download alllll my other games but this one

10 hours ago, Rickowned said:

doubtful because the only thing I have changed it from a laptop to a PC. same cable and all. Funny how I can download alllll my other games but this one

lol you dont get it heheh..

lemme say again .... when someone wants to connect to a game server ..that connection  till reach X game server follows a specific road ...each connection be it to  google a game or any other server dont have same road ^^  

a connection leave ur house  ...go to the box in ur hood then to the local center then to another center then to another center in another country and many other such like centers till final destination is 3dxchat or some other game ...now if some center along the way has issues ..then you will have issues ..mind that not all games or services you want to connect follow same road thats why some work some dont if a center has issues ..

this is why i dont have issues and you have ...why ? cause we both are located in different spots i follow a different road than the road u follow to connect to 3dxchat server and im lucky the road my connection follows dont pass through a bad center like ur connection goes through ^^  stop the thing with ur cable or the speed there are other things at play for a healthy connection :)  you can have all the speed of the world but if the center that ur connection goes through dont work then u wont connect etc :) 

internet isnt only cable and speed ^^ 

4 hours ago, Aliviax said:

lol you dont get it heheh..

lemme say again .... when someone wants to connect to a game server ..that connection  till reach X game server follows a specific road ...each connection be it to  google a game or any other server dont have same road ^^  

a connection leave ur house  ...go to the box in ur hood then to the local center then to another center then to another center in another country and many other such like centers till final destination is 3dxchat or some other game ...now if some center along the way has issues ..then you will have issues ..mind that not all games or services you want to connect follow same road thats why some work some dont if a center has issues ..

this is why i dont have issues and you have ...why ? cause we both are located in different spots i follow a different road than the road u follow to connect to 3dxchat server and im lucky the road my connection follows dont pass through a bad center like ur connection goes through ^^  stop the thing with ur cable or the speed there are other things at play for a healthy connection :)  you can have all the speed of the world but if the center that ur connection goes through dont work then u wont connect etc :) 

internet isnt only cable and speed ^^ 

By mysterious magical voodoo and without any changes I got it fully downloaded OoooOOoooOoooo

-_- seriously I am tired of this age old battle of people passing the blame onto someone who knows it's not their end for a fact.

Can download and play online 0 issues to anything else in the world, but 1 host has issues. Logic states that this is the host not the user. Right?

Why should I change all sorts of crap to get 1 single game to download when everything in the world seems to work flawlessly? That change might cause everything else to plummet into oblivion.

ALSO key note here as I am not so ashamed of what I play to use a vpn so it isnt that.

1 hour ago, Rickowned said:

By mysterious magical voodoo and without any changes I got it fully downloaded OoooOOoooOoooo

-_- seriously I am tired of this age old battle of people passing the blame onto someone who knows it's not their end for a fact.

Can download and play online 0 issues to anything else in the world, but 1 host has issues. Logic states that this is the host not the user. Right?

Why should I change all sorts of crap to get 1 single game to download when everything in the world seems to work flawlessly? That change might cause everything else to plummet into oblivion.

ALSO key note here as I am not so ashamed of what I play to use a vpn so it isnt that.

Gaming vpns or vpns help to re route ur conection and bypass centers that might throttle ur conection or having packet loss or even be down they also help with ping if u play competitive games that require a faster ping :) or u simply download torrents haha or u want to bypass content that is restricted in ur area and ofc keep ur privacy intact from ur ISP goverment noisy strange ppl and more ...

ps i said in my above coments  that it might not be ur fault or 3dxchat fault ..

example lets say ur conection from ur house to server pass 10 centers first 2 if have issues its ur fault 3 if u use modem also the 3d is ur isp or second if u dont use modem the second usualy is the box near ur hood  last one is 3dxchat server and 6 centers along the way that no one can do anything about it lol ...this is what im talking about ..if 3dxchat server has issue then it has issue for everyone but if 6k ppl can connect ok and 5 cant ..then its not 3dxchat fault lol 

ps those centers i say usualy take 24/48 hours max fix their issue ur timing seems as i described :) 

Edited by Aliviax

• 3 weeks later...

Profiles, friend list, XGold balance, loading of some rooms all broken and random disconnects. The server seems very broken tonight. Technically not down, just on life support.

Tangooracer  here

New to the game only here since Monday 30/3/2020

Have been collecting my free daily gift that was until last night 3/4/2020 should  have got 300 gold but didn't get it during you server issue where everyone got booted 

Logged in to day to find I'm back down at 100 gold should have been 300 gold again 

Today 100,should be 300 ,  Tomorrow 150 should be 300 ,   Monday 200 should be 300 ,Tuesday 250 should be 300 then Wednesday back up to 300

Witch means over the next week I well  get 1000 gold  where I should get 2100 gold  

• 2 weeks later...