3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

4 hours ago, Aliviax said:

its resonable tho if devs are sleeping tho like all people do in their respected time zonesΒ Β :)Β and have 0 clue that game is down till they wake up :)Β 

can be a justified reson for a small Dev team :)Β 

I hope the Devs are not going to sleep for 6 days as it has already happenedπŸ˜‚

49 minutes ago, ByteCruncher said:

I am still having problems. The server is up but the client does not show the bottom icons on the left to select the place to go to and on the right for chatbox or my profile, etc.

seems to be a problem if you have desktop resulution and game resulolution equal in windows mode, 3dxchat and windowsmode in 3dx doesnt fit for me together as well, same problems then ;)

17 minutes ago, TracyWong said:

Thanks for info , but when server is on?

Idk if you are trolling or not , im just gonna be helpful and say , the servers are on for a while again...And i hope you are not using the 32bit version anymore , since the servers there wont comeback anymore..

2 hours ago, Yvonny said:

Idk if you are trolling or not , im just gonna be helpful and say , the servers are on for a while again...And i hope you are not using the 32bit version anymore , since the servers there wont comeback anymore..

Why talking hard to hear like that ? I don't know then have that question how can become a trolling post ? .... but thank you !

• 2 weeks later...