3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Β I stopped in last night and music from each room continued from place to place adding each stream as I went.

Β Tonight I unistalled and deleted all references of 3DXChat from the computer after I saw the "warning update to latest client", so did that. Still music from each room visited follows to next. Getting disconnected now. Hope that means is being worked on.

6 minutes ago, LilBuffy said:

WhaleCum to Red line - you shouldn't otter pay any attention to the screams, they are there on porpoise. We are just packed in here like sardines.

The mechanic said I'd blown a seal. I replied Just fix the damn thing and leave my private life out of it, OK, pal?

Edited by DireTeddyBear
adding a word

Just now, DireTeddyBear said:

The mechanic said I'd blown a seal. I replied Fix the damn thing and leave my private life out of it, OK, pal?

The haddock hits me with a sucker punch
I catch him with a left hook
He eels over
It was a fluke
But there he was, lying on the deck
Flat as a mackerel
Kelpless

Just now, Aliviax said:

You people are amazing first time i see such calmness :)

you even try tell jokes etc n some even tried to roleplay :)

Im sure Devs wont forget how cool u stayed in this unfortunate moment :)

An unfortunate event they could have 100% avoided by having a back up server.....but hey, whatever.

1 minute ago, Night Queen Josephine said:

An unfortunate event they could have 100% avoided by having a back up server.....but hey, whatever.

well its not something that is happening often if u see dates u will understand that its kinda rare to like 3 times per year and thats very resonable for online games that depend in many other services in order to work :)

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

well its not something that is happening often if u see dates u will understand that its kinda rare to like 3 times per year and thats very resonable for online games that depend in many other services in order to work :)

Β 

Β 

What's not reasonable, is the zero notifications about the outages. Before, after, and during.

Just now, unscjensen said:

What's not reasonable, is the zero notifications about the outages. Before, after, and during.

its resonable tho if devs are sleeping tho like all people do in their respected time zonesΒ Β :)Β and have 0 clue that game is down till they wake up :)Β 

can be a justified reson for a small Dev team :)Β