3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

11 minutes ago, RobPathfinder said:

First of it was 4 or 5 days that it went down. second, a bouncer to calm places, forum or maybe even WC, that does not sound like a bad idea. You should bring it up to Gizmo, he does read forum especially suggestions.. the Afro is proof.. Capes and tails are the next thing i am going for...

1...3...5 it don't matter really its the point ...I get it shit breaks and no way around it ….that year or so back when they closed the test server and the "host" went down for a month cost them and not 1 member was compensated for a 20 dollar loss didn't hurt me as I paid for a year with the xmas deal they had but those that may have just subbed got screwed 

ya wont get anyone here keeping the peace as they would have to sub the member and that isn't in the cards for this place plus no one wants to play good cop/bad cop ….umm well I would but there would be a lot of banned people and id get fired for being a bitch ...meh 

they just need to keep working on updates more and more plus better servers with back ups ..its a fun place and I do enjoy it as many others do but lack of content and shit like this push people away ...I do understand its a small company and they handle it well but its time for change 

2 minutes ago, XaiverSlayher said:

Hmmm well damn. RP over forums that is old school from my myspace days. I cant believe we dont have anyone responding. I mean a post would be nice even if its a text message over a phone or something.

We not hear from Devs til Monday if lucky.

6 minutes ago, AeonFlux said:

1...3...5 it don't matter really its the point ...I get it shit breaks and no way around it ….that year or so back when they closed the test server and the "host" went down for a month cost them and not 1 member was compensated for a 20 dollar loss didn't hurt me as I paid for a year with the xmas deal they had but those that may have just subbed got screwed 

ya wont get anyone here keeping the peace as they would have to sub the member and that isn't in the cards for this place plus no one wants to play good cop/bad cop ….umm well I would but there would be a lot of banned people and id get fired for being a bitch ...meh 

they just need to keep working on updates more and more plus better servers with back ups ..its a fun place and I do enjoy it as many others do but lack of content and shit like this push people away ...I do understand its a small company and they handle it well but its time for change 

I am not wearing the cop outfit, it is a fucken dress, my balls will show.. I really remember it being down for about a week, 4 or 5 days. The test server was up for a month..That to me was too long but showed a possibility of having a free server without sex to have people try the game. See for themselves that it is a game that is better than SL and RLC in graphics.