3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

1 minute ago, DemonSoul said:

In this day and age, no reason for not having pro-active monitoring with notifications sent to someone. I wonder what the backend looks like on this. Need to be Load balancing across multiple servers and not rely on a single provider. Near 100% uptime should be achievable and never extended downtime. I just joined this world 3 days ago, so this is the first time seeing server issues.

I hope they fix it soon, I need blood to replenish my soul.

Totally agree !

1 minute ago, Stellania said:

Don't take this seriously or get on the defensive .. but I had a good chuckle when i read your message.

I mean, I laughed because you'd get woken up at 2am WHILE doing tech support for that company ? Did your boss know you were sleeping on the job ?

Carry on and thanks for the laugh!

ha, no, I wasn't on duty. what I meant was, there were a couple of us who lived almost walking distance to the data center. we were standard 9-5 shift, but were also on emergency call, in case of outages etc.

Just now, olivermellors said:

ha, no, I wasn't on duty. what I meant was, there were a couple of us who lived almost walking distance to the data center. we were standard 9-5 shift, but were also on emergency call, in case of outages etc.

I know what you meant! :)  I'm just playing with you!

Thanks for being a good sport! :)

here is one of the main issues in this game ...lack of ingame staff …..this isn't like RLC or SL where you have mods in forums or have members like event staff or what we used to call "bouncers" that showed up in game owned places to calm the rude out of control morons that caused issues but there is always on/off duty staff that play so when crap like this happened there was an email sent or a call made that the game was down ..only time you see 3dx staff in here is the same day as a huge update after that forget it ...just be hopeful its not an issue like last year where the game was down for over a month and not a word from anyone 

51 minutes ago, AeonFlux said:

here is one of the main issues in this game ...lack of ingame staff …..this isn't like RLC or SL where you have mods in forums or have members like event staff or what we used to call "bouncers" that showed up in game owned places to calm the rude out of control morons that caused issues but there is always on/off duty staff that play so when crap like this happened there was an email sent or a call made that the game was down ..only time you see 3dx staff in here is the same day as a huge update after that forget it ...just be hopeful its not an issue like last year where the game was down for over a month and not a word from anyone 

First of it was 4 or 5 days that it went down. second, a bouncer to calm places, forum or maybe even WC, that does not sound like a bad idea. You should bring it up to Gizmo, he does read forum especially suggestions.. the Afro is proof.. Capes and tails are the next thing i am going for...

5 minutes ago, RobPathfinder said:

First of it was 4 or 5 days that it went down. second, a bouncer to calm places, forum or maybe even WC, that does not sound like a bad idea. You should bring it up to Gizmo, he does read forum especially suggestions.. the Afro is proof.. Capes and tails are the next thing i am going for...

Sure. They only pick the easy shit to do and not something we've  been begging for for literal years. *coughs" FFF poses *coughs" And, don't say there isn't a severe lack compared to other adult games. Because there definitely is.

Edited by Night Queen Josephine

18 minutes ago, RachelKilpatrick said:

Anyone know any good jokes?

A Native American man goes to the psychiatrist.  He says "Doc, there's something wrong with me.  Every night I have recurring, terrifying dreams!  I dream I'm a TeePee, I dream I'm a WigWam!  I'm a TeePee.  I'm a WigWam!  I'm A TeePee!  I'm a WigWam!  What's wrong with me, doc?"

The doctor says "You're two tents."