3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Just now, Aliviax said:

Now lemme tell you one important reason why this Game is soooooooooo AwesomeΒ 

even tho Game is down you can still play be it build be it sex sessions with the sweet lovely betty and pale white Bob :)

you can even go in all public rooms n chill :)

think about it not many games can do that :)

you need spanked!

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

Now lemme tell you one important reason why this Game is soooooooooo AwesomeΒ 

even tho Game is down you can still play be it build be it sex sessions with the sweet lovely betty and pale white Bob :)

you can even go in all public rooms n chill :)

think about it not many games can do that :)

"pale white bob".... think I'll change my character name ;)

Just now, Mariant said:

This should not happen, we pay for a service that is not too good, but it is what we have.
Any information from the developers about this problem?

Been in this game for 3+ years and this happens several times a year and there is a rarely a reply from the Devs when it does... just have to wait.Β  Usually a few hours but one time it was down for 2-3 days and another time for 6 days with zero communications from the Devs during the entire time until it was back up again..... It is what it is....

3 minutes ago, WetLori said:

Been in this game for 3+ years and this happens several times a year and there is a rarely a reply from the Devs when it does... just have to wait.Β  Usually a few hours but one time it was down for 2-3 days and another time for 6 days with zero communications from the Devs during the entire time until it was back up again..... It is what it is....

Mondays have seem to been the norm when server gets back to normal and the Devs respond :)

Edited by Arieha

2 minutes ago, WetLori said:

well we are well served hehe, well, better resign and not get angry, but could have a little more attention to users and inform when these things happen ...
:)))

Just now, Leopardus said:

I for one am really pleased to discover the server is down!!Β πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜Š.Β  Woohoo!!!!!

I had just cleansed my registry and reinstalled the game and all IΒ could get was reconnect, reconnect, reconnect every time I went into 3dx, so I thought I had screwed my system lol.

So happy!!!!!

imagine how much more will discover this pleasant situation :)Β that its not their doing :)Β and will be relieved :)

you wouldnt know if server wasnt down so in a sense its a good thing for many with similar situation as urs :)Β