3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

I just got home and got on my computer and I was able to connect to the game, but it wasn't easy. I had to try about 10 times where it said I was unable to connect, then even when I got in a few times a red warning popped up saying I disconnected still. Finally after all that it worked eventually and I am connected, I see rooms open and everything and people talking. Still no profile and my friends list is kaput.

I think Gizmo needs to adopt what other games do and have a test server option to test out these patches much more with real world players, logins, etc.  Sigh...  :(

I think is an excellent and very very very smart idea, and I hope the game masters see this. It's not only a great idea to test updates but also a great idea to let potential new members play for a limited free trial too. If the person likes it they can pay to join the real game. It would have to have some sort of file that goes on the persons computer so they are not able to play the free trial more than once like Abode products??? But still great idea.

For almost a year we so no updates, the last being in April. Then... because people are complaining we get a glut of updates which havnt been tested by the looks of it and I once again cant log in. Amazingly we are suppose to take the 6 days of free game play... and correct me if Im wrong I was still charged the same in December to make up for this. Losing faith and patience with gizmo and this place

Too bad it's a pity, Gizmo should finally uncover the cards.
Either the servers are hopelessly undersized, or there are failures at his hosting company and they are unable to compensate, which cannot be ok also.
I expect that part of my $-contribution will also be invested in the stability of the game!
The Handling so far, no provable Information, only wild guessing and lamenting, ending in some communication disasters and shitstorms, can not go on.
Diving into weekends or into vacations is not a fair move either, dear developers and responsible persons! Especially when releasing Updates on a Friday!
So how is it going on further with 3dx in 2019?

:unsure::mellow::(:angry::blink::huh:

that stuff happenes all time just chill n watch a movie or anime read manga do other hobbies 

and all will be ok soon 

And why should Netflix and such be even better?

Sorry: As any other thing I pay for I insist on 3DXChat working reliable and stable and not turning more and more into 3DXCrap. - Chill or calm down? My money currently vanishes for nothing.

Btw.: If anybody has reasonable arguments to make me re-new I will listen. I do not see any reason to stay so far.

And why should Netflix and such be even better?

Sorry: As any other thing I pay for I insist on 3DXChat working reliable and stable and not turning more and more into 3DXCrap. - Chill or calm down? My money currently vanishes for nothing.

Btw.: If anybody has reasonable arguments to make me re-new I will listen. I do not see any reason to stay so far.

I agree and even working a 27 $ is a high price to pay for such a lack of services and content ....and the content now a days is kind of getting sad .

Seems like Lisa notified gizmo or something since i think a reboot just happened...atleast thats what i read before dcing :D

Im in now all seems fine but who knows that by now :D

That's what i meant with "missing information" and "wild guessing" about things going on

Lisa haunts the virtual world, and the Heinzelmaenchen (don't know how they are called in english) restart the servers.

We want to be informed, participate, do you understand us?

If it's a simple server reset to fix these things am I wrong in thinking that can be done easily remotely?  And yes I know that would mean monitoring the game at off times.  I mean just hire someone cheap to do that.  Heck, I'll do it for a free sub!  :)

Anyway, at least we got a weekend response this time - I think that's progress.  

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else getting the "Cannot connect to the server" message? right now?

Nevermind. Logged on now.

However, I do have another question: Is anyone else finding that, as of today, they cannot access the game server while using a VPN?

i just try it n works meaning u can connect to game via vpn (personaly i use avast secureline vpn)

however if for some reason the connection is slow u might get a disconect icon 

• 3 weeks later...