3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Hello Virtual World Players,

Β 

The new updates are great but are they really worth the servers going down each time something is added? How long was it down with the last update? Hmmmm I think maybe 3 days? This is really getting old to say the least, some type of compensation should be awarded back to the members who actually keep this site working. Make members mad, members leave no more 3DX, I feel that is pretty simple, don't you? You know from the last update offline messages has not worked since, what is it doing to be this time, and the lame excuse we continue to receive.

Β 

Β 

Really getting old

Β Β 

Β 

bitdefender has never really got on well with 3DX, however this latest patch was the worst yet, it flagged it up the patch as being hostile and immediately sent it to quarantine. As such 3DX is basically wiped out for me, I can't get on at all. This kinda begs the question, whatΒ is the patch accessing to give such an extreme reaction? (and no, I don't have the dll patch)Β 

Well connectipon's not possible without bitdefender either, so it can't be the only issue !