3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

We solved the problem. No more disconnects at the rush hour. Enjoy the game!

You are kidding, right? Again server issue, no login. What the hell is to enjoy if every few hours there is no game?

We had an update for better server stability, lost account ignore and all ignores, no bugs fixed and still that crap.

I think re-new of many user will lose connection too.

• 2 weeks later...

Just updated to 387

https://imgur.com/a/UW2sV6d

Is server down or what?

Probably updated with the dll in. Then again, I had the original DLL in my folder and got the same thing, so not sure anymore :) All you have to do is put the original dll back into your folder after you are done with the patch, no need to reinstall (that's if you have the dll saved somewhere or pm me, ill send it to you)

just uploaded new patch 387 i have never used any other dll than the original and at the moment all i get is server down.  I have managed once to sign in and all my friends list is no longer available too.   Even tried EU proxy.

Any suggestions?

bitdefender has never really got on well with 3DX, however this latest patch was the worst yet, it flagged it up the patch as being hostile and immediately sent it to quarantine. As such 3DX is basically wiped out for me, I can't get on at all. This kinda begs the question, what is the patch accessing to give such an extreme reaction? (and no, I don't have the dll patch)