3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

After about 7 tries I finally get in.  I also notice that the login queue seems to be absent.  Could it be associated with that?  As in, we get successful login when we happen to hit the top of the queue when clicking the login button?

Well, guess, server down. Probably have to wait till Monday.. seems when this happens on weekends...we seemed to be in the dark..till a working business day .They really need to hire a part time Weekend shift....Lol..

It has to be, that this companies, maintenance, server techs...Must be off. They must, on Friday all off and turn the lights off, turn on Autopilot server, and head out,for happy hour until Monday morning. Then, re boot the server, and wham working again..Till the next weekend when it happens again..lol. Hello Weekend Staff please!!!!!.

This is really starting to suck now.  I guess I will stop my auto pay and let my subscription run out in March unless something drastically changes.  I understand hiccups happen and I think most of us can live with that.  But paying for something and only getting to use it 50% of the time tells me it is time to find something with less downtime.