3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Just did the patch and copied profile over and now all I get is reconnectΒ  reconnectΒ  reconnect reconnect. This is getting like windows 10. sighs Maybe I should just go on vacation to the Bahamas' and drink pina colada's (not to many though. I get horny drinking them winks) andΒ stay there on the beachΒ andΒ  just watch the sunsetΒ  and ignore this place for a while.

Looks up. Why me GOD

Β 

Just did the patch and copied profile over and now all I get is reconnectΒ  reconnectΒ  reconnect reconnect. This is getting like windows 10. sighs Maybe I should just go on vacation to the Bahamas' and drink pina colada's (not to many though. I get horny drinking them winks) andΒ stay there on the beachΒ andΒ  watch the sunsetΒ  and ignore this place forget about this place.

Β 

Looks up. Why me GOD

Same...

...about the "reconnect reconnect reconnect-thing" - NOT about getting horny from pina coladas ;)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Just keep getting the red Connection Lost: Reconnect box whenever I log in now too. Doesn't matter which room I go to or whether I go with the US Direct or EU Proxy option... *sighs* So many issues with this update...

Β 

Nevermind, doing a full restart of my computer fixed it for some weird reason, bizarre though.

who? I guess most of us saw and still see.

Β 

ps: patience isnt good sometimes or good but not for everybodyΒ  :P

Β 

Seriously? After 1 week i waited when you will make your servers works now my account expired! Will i have refunds or will you add days for my account? I payed for 30 days...not for 23!

GETTING DC'D AS SOON AS GAME OPENS. All weekend last week and some of this week and NOW today? I agree with Enliya, I PAID for a FULL MONTH. This is borderline half assed service.