3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Unfortunately, I am sure you are right.  Still, no harm is spelling out expectations.  If nothing else it will give the developers/owners something to discuss during their Annual Performance Reviews and Personal Development Planning sessions  :P  :D

I wish I had the money to make a hostile take over bid of SexGameDevil, and to try to run the company better.  3DXChat has the potential to be SO much better and not just on the game content front.  To stay ahead of the market, things WILL need to change, else I am sure it won't be long before the customer base makes the easy switch to a new and better game when one becomes available.  The customers won't be the losers - they will be busy enjoying the competitor product - but the game owners will have nothing much more to say except, "Well, it was good while it lasted", and maybe, "But we made good money while it lasted too!".  I guess one way to look at it will be that no-one will really be the losers, except the investor that failed to spot the opportunity to take the business over.

Did I mention I am looking for work at the moment?  Lol.

Crowd-funded take over bid anyone?????

With Steam now allowing more "mature" content, I have a feeling there will be games popping up there that will definitely challenge this one. There are a few I can think of with potential that offer more than just sex and dancing.

Yes, IF there were a better alternative I may have left after this. However, I do like the people here and for the most part the socializing is great here.

Stop to complain, game is back.

Now you have 2 options:

Option 1- you stop to complain (untill the next big problem) and return to the game if you want see your friends back or if you still like the game (and it don't mean you are a sheep like are calling us a few who left the game ages ago and so didn't even endured this disagreement but still yell at the devs)

Option 2- you don't like the game anymore or you left the game ages ago or during these few days and don't have the envy to be back, then go have sex in another game and don't insult the ones who decided to stay by calling them sheep.

Option 3 : keep complaining as any customer would do in a normal world, and play the game you paid for.

I am afraid it still would be same as moderators just like us won't be informed about anything at all. Though we still could use some to at least keep the rage river in place when servers go down again and no one knows a thing about it, like always.

Being informed is usually the best idea in this situation especially with a subscription model. Small team or not that is very important. Also perhaps stopping new or resubbing during the time period of the issue or even giving extra time when the issue is solved would be great or even having some kind of thing on their website that lets people know about it before you spend. That way you have an informed customer base and potential customer base. 

The lack of communication on this issue is really the major issue I have here. Even a Twitter post would have worked on this thing. I of course mean a Twitter post about the issue when discovered. 

The question is simple here: is it really so hard and time consuming to put some moderator or two to work with forum and inform people?  -_-

there was a time where there was moderators in the forum and game. Unfortunately, they stopped because a lot of customers was complaining about the fact that we are adults and don't need any moderator (it was nice to have them)

Well some of the previous mods felt like taking sides or siding with their "friends" in game or in the forums more, back then using the dll or cheat Engine wasn't supposed to be something discussed in the forums, but whenever the friends of mods post screenshots or talk about them they get no warnings or punishments as removing their posts or so, all I wish to see is some mods to manage the forum posts with common sense, not by taking sides to who they prefer or like the most, with the fear of "losing " their friendship with that "veteran" player if they don't.

there was a time where there was moderators in the forum and game. Unfortunately, they stopped because a lot of customers was complaining about the fact that we are adults and don't need any moderator (it was nice to have them)

Not because of it. Not for everyone it was nice to have them. For someones it was a quite hell. Someone was banned just for nothing. That`s why they was complaining.

Any moderator from players can be potentially dangerous. Behind any cute behavior or face can hides a snake.  sadly.

Shanti was one, cant remember who else, was a bit ago. this was only for forums, not game. Might have been ash as well however dont quote me on that as i dont remember.

Ah, I remember that. Ash, Shanti and Chilles. I thought it was once in the history of the forum. Ash was very helpful, I much appreciate it.

Mods are always sided with their friends or players they know... at least its what people claim that are not sided with them...

I know that from experience as Moderator on the EA-Forums. Also one reason I quit...

Moderators usually work free-of-charge as voluntary, because they want to make the community better. But there is always someone not liking what they do, and thoose usually have friends, that dont like it either... and then there is the undecided ones that always take side with the majority and in a glimpse of an eye, a good moderator is turned into the communitys punching bag and all the flaws and bad things of such games are quickly blamed on them.

Why? Easy. Its simple to grab a mod because they mostly present and active. Its even more easier to held mods repsonsible for all that goes wrong and what it wrong with a game. A similar thing happened here and this is the result.

Just asking for another mod-team wont solve the core-problem. A bad community. Back in the day when I joined the forums was enjoyable. Now is only a dump for garbage and hate. Noone with sane will even try to moderate this living hell of a forums. Even the Administrators come here rarely anymore...

That was way different back then. Lisa was chatty, Gizmo was chatty... then some douchebags started to get mean. Now have your cake and eat it to.

Mods are always sided with their friends or players they know... at least its what people claim that are not sided with them...

I know that from experience as Moderator on the EA-Forums. Also one reason I quit...

Moderators usually work free-of-charge as voluntary, because they want to make the community better. But there is always someone not liking what they do, and thoose usually have friends, that dont like it either... and then there is the undecided ones that always take side with the majority and in a glimpse of an eye, a good moderator is turned into the communitys punching bag and all the flaws and bad things of such games are quickly blamed on them.

Why? Easy. Its simple to grab a mod because they mostly present and active. Its even more easier to held mods repsonsible for all that goes wrong and what it wrong with a game. A similar thing happened here and this is the result.

Just asking for another mod-team wont solve the core-problem. A bad community. Back in the day when I joined the forums was enjoyable. Now is only a dump for garbage and hate. Noone with sane will even try to moderate this living hell of a forums. Even the Administrators come here rarely anymore...

That was way different back then. Lisa was chatty, Gizmo was chatty... then some douchebags started to get mean. Now have your cake and eat it to.

Mhm.. what about another side of the coin?

If Moderators usually works for free, it isn`t always means they want to make the community better. If people complain, It isn`t always for no reason. 

When a person got a power, this power often uncover people's hidden sides and gives them more opportunities,abilities,privileges. I saw different people in the mods team where I was and different situations.

Some moderators can cover their friends or make a reason to ban someone they don`t like. I`ve seen it a lot of times. That`s why moderators from players mostly a bad thing if they`re not controllable.

Some of mods can be nice, some of them just an amazing, but unfortunately, some of them just bad and untrustful. Just one badass from the mods can ruins someone`s reputation, reputation of a server, game, etc.  

Maybe thats why this game doesn`t have moderators anymore. For good moderation need the same good control from admin side.

ps: EA sucks. Boycotting it around 4 years lol

Why dont make moderators to have different functions? There is no need to overpower them with all kinds of rights. Some will be cleaning topics with merging, editing etc. Some will be able to put read only for some users. And some might mostly work on helping users.

In addition there must be some way for communication with gizmo so they all will be able to deliver information, announcements and so on.

Why dont make moderators to have different functions? There is no need to overpower them with all kinds of rights. Some will be cleaning topics with merging, editing etc. Some will be able to put read only for some users. And some might mostly work on helping users.

In addition there must be some way for communication with gizmo so they all will be able to deliver information, announcements and so on.

It was similar. It was like that at part.

^ This.

Mhm.. what about another side of the coin?

If Moderators usually works for free, it isn`t always means they want to make the community better. If people complain, It isn`t always for no reason. 

When a person got a power, this power often uncover people's hidden sides and gives them more opportunities,abilities,privileges. I saw different people in the mods team where I was and different situations.

Some moderators can cover their friends or make a reason to ban someone they don`t like. I`ve seen it a lot of times. That`s why moderators from players mostly a bad thing if they`re not controllable.

Some of mods can be nice, some of them just an amazing, but unfortunately, some of them just bad and untrustful. Just one badass from the mods can ruins someone`s reputation, reputation of a server, game, etc.  

Maybe thats why this game doesn`t have moderators anymore. For good moderation need the same good control from admin side.

ps: EA sucks. Boycotting it around 4 years lol

no! That ^